Amazon

First Pitch

If you're looking up to Clinton as a President that "does honor to the office"...well, there's no way I can convince you otherwise.

I never said that at all.. Of course he is an adulterer.. and God will judge him as such.....

But starting wars.. out of arrogance and greed as you neo-cons seem to be ok with.. the death of THOUASANDS of innnocents.... is ok to you.. yeah.. nice set of priorities.

How do you think YOU will be judged when the time comes for supporting that...:|

Yeah.. Blowjobs and saying you did not have SEXUAL RELATIONS wiht that woman....DUDE.. that is worthy of.. Jail time for sure....Nice set of Priorities there

How many people have died.... due to THIS administrations ARROGANCE and greed. I just wonder how GOD is going to view all of this.

I just want a president I can look up to .. that does honor to the office.. not dishonor it with the crap this administration has pulled in the name of "patriotism"... that the world respects for his leadership and honor.

Instead even more of the world hates us due to Arrogance and stupidity.

You're so funny, dudette. You start a thread bitching about Bush's pitch at the ball game and then come up with this shit, go figure.....:S

PS, how come you're back and PJ isn't?!?

I got banned for two weeks... from SC.. so did PJ.... and DUDE.. I did not even make a PA...

And I told you.. its a Bush Bash..he deserves continual bashing.....he is so FUCKING lame.. and all of the right kisses his ass and the ground he walks on.,.. bunch of fucking hypocrites.. wanna bet where he ends up in the afterlife he has already been responsible for thousands of others getting there before him????

I am betting it aint heaven.. since he has all of you friggin psuedo holy rollers bullshitted into thinking he is virtuous and good. I personally think he is not playing for Christs team.. but for the other side. WAR DEATH PESTILENCE GREED... his actions speak louder than his claims of being born again.

Kerry's eyes were closed!

Bush also threw a first pitch at a world series game, can't remember if it was last year or earlier, and it was a perfect strike thrown all the way from the mound. The catcher didn't even have to move his glove.

So, from what I've seen, the count is 1 ball, 1 strike.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

>So you're saying we should've kept the policy of showing our bellies
>and let the terrorists continue their attacks unchecked?

Nope. Defend our bellies, and stop slitting other people's bellies because it makes us feel good. Killing thousands of people in a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 has nothing to do with self defense.

>You know, seems like maybe it's just Americans in general that the Muslim
>extremists hate, and not just "Americans under Bush's Presidency". What
>do you think?

They don't hate americans, or Bush supporters. They hate people who kill them, their families and friends. In that way they are just like you.

Hey Rabid Post Whore:ph34r:, back to the first pitch. I've seen GWB throw out the first pitch quite a few times and each time they were strikes (not counting this one). Plus, he pitched them from the pitcher's mound.B|

You can debate his policy, but I'm sure you can agree that he is athletic.

Chris

I just saw today's pitch.

It was a lob, certainly, but the way you make it sound, I would have thought it bounced to the catcher like one that Clinton did. :D

You got nothing.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I hear Margaret Thatcher was not a very good shot putter, nor Reagan very good at luge. And as for Lincoln's ability at ski jumping, well, forget it!

How could anyone have voted for these losers?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I hear Margaret Thatcher was not a very good shot putter, nor Reagan very good at luge. And as for Lincoln's ability at ski jumping, well, forget it!

How could anyone have voted for these losers?

I think the fact that Bush was so involved with baseball does make a difference, and I thought he did well.

Can you imagine the public relations benefit if he could actually take a few pitches during batting practice and do well at that! It would be much more effective than holding/kissing babies.

I hear Margaret Thatcher was not a very good shot putter

you heard wrong :P

OK, can we get back to MLB reading our minds from overhead satellites? Sure, political bashing of Bush and Clinton is fun, but it's really old news. But Lincoln ski jumping and Thatcher shot putting is at least a sport (or hobby if you will).

If Bush was throwing strikes, and now he's throwing balls, then the right thing to do is see if his pitch tightens up a bit in the next few throws. Which will be about 3 more years at one pitch a year. Else the manager gets a call and then he get's benched for the rest of the game. THAT"S IT! I'm not voting for him in the next pres election. Maybe even if his pitch does get back on track.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I got banned for two weeks... from SC.. so did PJ.... and DUDE.. I did not even make a PA...

Why did you get banned? Was it obtuse references to pedophilia then? Questioning the moderators' actions excessively? I had thought it was PAs, not "a PA" but an ongoing habit of them that had to be addressed or else the mods would have looked like they were playing favorites if they banned PJ (correctly too) but not you.......

In any case, bad throw, presidents shouldn't play baseball. Baseball is a silly game anyway. There's a reason beer sales are so high at ball games.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>Nope. Defend our bellies, and stop slitting other people's bellies because it makes us feel good. Killing thousands of people in a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 has nothing to do with self defense.

Your statement would make sense if there was any truth in it at all.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

....stop slitting other people's bellies because it makes us feel good.

Your statement would make sense if there was any truth in it at all.

Didn't you know? - American military people are trained with conditioned response to "feel good" when belly slitting. If they feel bad during simulated belly slitting training, they get an electric shock. If they appear to feel good during the training, pellets of food falls through a tube to them (usually fake crabmeat sticks with a medium hot cocktail sauce for dipping). Soldiers are more like conditioned killer lab rats instead of 'real' humans.

C'mon - everybody's doing it. Slit a belly, get a snack.

The most famous beneficiary of public financing for stadiums is President Bush. In the early 1990s, he helped to persuade officials in Arlington, Texas, to seize land near the newly built Texas Rangers stadium, and hand it over to the Rangers. Such dealings helped parlay his $600,000 investment in the Rangers to $15 million in earnings.

I'd be happy to see an end to public financing of stadiums, though often the land lease is low cost.

with the typical 'lifespan' before stadiums are considered too old, there's no way to make a positive ROI on a $300M project.

I'd be happy to see an end to public financing of stadiums,

you said it, locally, our metro area just approved a stadium deal and will immediately start taxing the locals extra to cover it

The voters kept voting it down each time and the council just kept putting up for vote again and again until the voters just stopped showing up. So the extremely rich owners and players get their freebie on the backs of the taxpayers.

for a variety of reasons the Raiders' return to Oakland has been a disaster, costing Alameda Co residents $15-20M extra per year. PSLs in particular were supposed to be paying the bills, but what dumbass thought that seat licenses with a 10 year lifespan would be successful, esp when the team performance was so poor that they could rarely sell out?

As a result the 49ers have little hope of getting Candlestick replaced on the San Francisco dime. Fine by me. It's a perfectly serviceable stadium.