warpedskydiver

Motorist Opens Fire on Hell's Angels

Do you believe everything you see on TV?

Do you?

why wouldn't we? it's done so much raising us

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

For some people, a significant portion of their reality is TV. The average american watches 28 hours of TV a week - which means some watch 40 hours a week to balance out people like me. It makes sense that a significant part of their worldview isn't just shaped by TV, it _is_ TV.

"brothers" :D i love it when people talk about a load of cocksuckers in fond terms

big macho Hells Angels, all just wanting to be left alone to do their own thing..... i suppose Peter Fonda is their hero too !!!

The sooner vermin like them are stamped out the better, and why do they ride pathetic motorbikes? Harleys are slow, don't handle well and only look ok if you're a filthy, beard wearing, piss soaked old man.... oh, now i see why they still ride them ;)

Good old Hells Angels, not stuck in the past living some kind of American Dream are they !!! no sir, not at all

Do you believe everything you see on TV?

:S

Not everything :P but i'm not a million miles off the mark with the Hells Grannies

Harleys are slow, don't handle well and only look ok if you're a filthy, beard wearing, piss soaked old man.... oh, now i see why they still ride them ;)

I got the bike, I'm an old man, and I got friends to ride with, but wait.... Do I really have to be filthy. I could grow a beard... Piss soaked. Are you talking about beer or urine?:S
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

The men were stopped on a seatbelt violation but police quickly determined the license plates were reported stolen in East Haven, Sferrazza said. Police also turned up a cache of weapons in the vehicle, including a softball bat, a bent golf club, a wooden club, and a loaded handgun that was licensed to Richard.

Police also found gloves and masks, Sferrazza said.
One weapon found on the men, a ball-peen hammer, is believed to be a "weapon of choice" for the Hell Angel's, Sferrazza said.

Man, I know the stolen plates is a huge red flag, but their definition of weaponS seems a bit casual. Somehow it became 'anything in the vehicle that can do harm.' I'll grant them the hammer if it was on the suspect.

The men were stopped on a seatbelt violation but police quickly determined the license plates were reported stolen in East Haven, Sferrazza said. Police also turned up a cache of weapons in the vehicle, including a softball bat, a bent golf club, a wooden club, and a loaded handgun that was licensed to Richard.

Police also found gloves and masks, Sferrazza said.
One weapon found on the men, a ball-peen hammer, is believed to be a "weapon of choice" for the Hell Angel's, Sferrazza said.

Man, I know the stolen plates is a huge red flag, but their definition of weaponS seems a bit casual. Somehow it became 'anything in the vehicle that can do harm.' I'll grant them the hammer if it was on the suspect.

Ball peen hammers are used by bikers to ding cars who's drivers cut them off. It has been used occaisionally on a biker from a rival club. Now the handgun...that's a different issue. Combined with everything else in the car and I'd say the cops have a pretty strong suspect.

-

their worldview isn't just shaped by TV, it _is_ TV.

Hear, hear.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

This is a disgusting act of cowardice ... I hope that they get screwed.

I know a few angels in europe from the 'Chosen Few' and 'Red White Support' gangs and have rode with them on many occasions. They are the coolest nicest dudes around ...

Motorist Opens Fire on Hell's Angels
By MATT APUZZO, Associated Press Writer
1 hour ago

WEST HAVEN, Conn. - A motorist opened fire on a group of Hell's Angels motorcyclists along Interstate 95, killing one and injuring another, police said.

The bikers were traveling near West Haven around 3:30 p.m. Sunday when they were shot, said State Police spokesman Sgt. J. Paul Vance.

Police were considering a number of possible motives including road rage, and authorities across the Northeast were alerted to look for a green GMC sport-utility vehicle with Florida plates, Vance said. He said police believe four men were in the vehicle.

One of the bikers, Roger Mariani, 61, of Stratford, pulled over before realizing he had been shot in the upper torso, Vance said. He later died at the Yale-New Haven Hospital.

The injured biker, Paul Carrol, 37, of Bridgeport, was grazed by a bullet, treated at the hospital and released, Vance said.

Members of the motorcycle club gathered at Yale-New Haven Hospital Sunday night, prompting police to station officers there to keep order, though police spokeswoman Bonnie Winchester said there were no incidents at the hospital.

The investigation snarled highway traffic for hours, bringing cars to a standstill on Interstate 95. Vance urged anyone who witnessed the shooting or anything suspicious in the area to call police.

I think the perpetrator may fair better by just turning himself in so at least he can stand trial.

I also think the perps will have some excuse for this[:/]

Too bad they didn't get a few more of the thugs . Those guys are piece of shit thugs as well as drug runners and sometimes worse . Thye give bikes a bad name .

So all the news stories about the biker gangs running meth labs (and various other other recreational pharmaceuticals) and prostitution rings is all baloney. Okay - glad we cleared that up.

And the killings in Vegas last year were accidental shootings...get it straight Mark!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

OK. How bout the funkin bikers that TRIED to RAPE MY WIFE. SCUMBAG MOTHERFUCKERS. Thank God I had the balls to fight them off. Cocksucking scum. I have many friends that ride but NO COLORS
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.