warpedskydiver

Should Illegal Immigrants receive safe harbor in US cities?

Getting them to pay that tax is another chore.

Absolutely. It would help a ton if we didn't threaten to deport them and fine their employers when they try to pay their taxes.
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

Absolutely. It would help a ton if we didn't threaten to deport them and fine their employers when they try to pay their taxes.

That's an idea. Then, deport them anyhow!

Chuck

That's an idea. Then, deport them anyhow!

Chuck

Yeah, deport them hard working bastards. Why do you think the INS turns a blind eye?
iF SOMEONE CAN WORK AND CONTRIBUTE TO TAXES. Why get rid of them? Would you rather someone has 8 kids and lives of welfare?
Seems kind of fucked up to me. Just because they are from a different country should not mean predjudism. Give me 10 hard working immigrants to every fucker that lives on welfare and lives off our taxes anyday..Maybe i am stupid, but it seems logic to me
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

>It's not so much about being smarter, it's based on 'economics'

Exactly; that's what I've been getting at. A larger demand can support more farmers charging the same price, or the same number of farmers charging a higher price. The farmers that can't make a profit at even the higher price go out of business. The ones that can stay in business.

>The price will not go up here, to the farmer because we then have an 'abundance'

Ah, then, no problem. With the abundance of food, we'll be able to feed everyone.

>do you believe that one country's immigrants should receive
>preference over another?

Nope. We should let everyone in who wants to come in legally and work, without regard to where they come from. Most of us are here because someone let _our_ parents and grandparents in. Seems wrong for us to try to stop the process that let us live here.

>do you believe that one country's immigrants should receive
>preference over another?

Nope. We should let everyone in who wants to come in legally and work, without regard to where they come from. Most of us are here because someone let _our_ parents and grandparents in. Seems wrong for us to try to stop the process that let us live here.

Damn, posted before me. America is the greatest place to live. I have lived all over europe Australia blah blah blah. Yet it seems that if you want to come over here pay taxes live like an american. Its hard as hell to get a visa. I tried for almost 12 years.
When i lived in Australia, they wanted to re-new my visa because a contributed to society. paid taxes etc etc etc. What is wrong with giving a green card to people who want to become a part of america. Better than leeching of society from our tax money
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I wonder what would have happened if the police asked each person for their greencard :D

That would force the vast majority of Americans to apply for passports and carry them at all times, or take the risk of being deported for not being able to provide proof of residence or citizenship. Good times.:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I think about 90% imigunts are fucking pigs and should be taught the basics of cleanliness and general up keep of the area they live in, you want to trash a area and see trash, unkept cars and houses go to any imigrunt area and you will see what a shit hole they make of it. (for those 8-10% that come here and are clean and educated please dont be offended). Most imigrunts move to an area where people from their country live so they never have to learn english, never become a part of society, never pay taxes and send all the money they make home. Years ago people came here learned english and tried to become a good American now all they want is free shit and money to send home and couldnt give a rats ass about the country.
Im sure some will be offended by what I said and Im glad you are.......
100 % border closure
Only documented workers
no free health and welfare benifits to immigrunts
having a baby here will only get you deported
join the military do 8 yrs and be a citizen
It can be done it just takes the balls to say FU to the world, We are not taking your shitbags anymore!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I think about 90% imigunts are fucking pigs and should be taught the basics of cleanliness and general up keep of the area they live in, you want to trash a area and see trash, unkept cars and houses go to any imigrunt area and you will see what a shit hole they make of it. (for those 8-10% that come here and are clean and educated please dont be offended). Most imigrunts move to an area where people from their country live so they never have to learn english, never become a part of society, never pay taxes and send all the money they make home. Years ago people came here learned english and tried to become a good American now all they want is free shit and money to send home and couldnt give a rats ass about the country.
Im sure some will be offended by what I said and Im glad you are.......
100 % border closure
Only documented workers
no free health and welfare benifits to immigrunts
having a baby here will only get you deported
join the military do 8 yrs and be a citizen
It can be done it just takes the balls to say FU to the world, We are not taking your shitbags anymore!

The wording was a bit different but, I've heard 'legals' tell me similar things. Also, how 2 - 3 families will live together in a little ol' house and there's brand new Dodge pick-ups and Explorers parked out front. Squeezin' out kids every 9-months-15minutes. That's coming from their own people. They don't like the illegals either.

Chuck

Immigrants learning English (or American!) as a second language seem to have a better grasp of the language than many natives :P

I propose a one in / one out policy... for every potential immigrant who can prove that they intend to be hard working, tax paying, law abiding citizens... they get to come in... in return we send out one tax dodging, benefit dependant lazy person. The reciprocal country doesn't provide much in`the way of social security so it shouldn't cost them anything, the 'exchanged' person gets a whole new view of the world :P and the new immigrant gets a chance they wouldn't have in their country of birth. When they (people who leave) appreciate what they had here that they've been abusing for so long they can apply to come back... along with the other immigrants...

I'm using 'we' and 'here'...I'm not from the US but this applies equally to the UK...

Ok so it'd probably never work but I can think of lots of @$$holes that abuse the system within their own country and yet are the first to complain about 'foreigners' taking their jobs/housing etc

Don't sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things!

>I propose a one in / one out policy... for every potential immigrant
>who can prove that they intend to be hard working, tax paying, law
> abiding citizens... they get to come in... in return we send out one
> tax dodging, benefit dependant lazy person.

Nice idea in theory - but like you said impossible to implement.

It reminds me of a political cartoon about a beer-bellied conservative guy bitching about how socialized medicine was going to come along and take his hard earned tax dollars to take care of some lazy immigrant.

Finally his companion says "now wait a minute, Joe. You smoke and drink a lot. You have no health insurance, and you haven't saved any money. What happens when YOU get sick?"

"Why, I go to the ER and give em a fake name!" he says proudly. "They don't make ya pay if ya do that."

Toilet bowl getting clogged up already?
It's not like the irish, Germans, Dutch, Italians, etc... who immigrated to the US in the past decades/centuries were flying in in private jets either...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

It's not like the irish, Germans, Dutch, Italians, etc... who immigrated to the US in the past decades/centuries were flying in in private jets either...

"Years ago people came here learned english and tried to become a good American now all they want is free shit and money to send home and couldnt give a rats ass about the country. "

I covered that, people used to come here to try and make a better life for themselves, and most came here legally, now they just come illegally and want welfare and all the benifits and they are not even supposed to be here.

most people who are here illegally abuse the system
its not about who comes here with money or not, my original post was about illegals who come here and do absolutly nothing to better themselves and the area they live in and actually trash the areas they live in as they milk the system and send the money home while the tax payers foot the bill.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Nor even the "pilgims" - sheesh, the didn't even come in a motor boat. What a bunch of losers!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.