warpedskydiver

Lesbian Becomes College Homecoming King

Your attempts to recruit here are fruitless. I wouldn't get hung up on it, trust me there are plenty of gay bars all over the world for you to get your kicks.

Like you Steel...I am so cool...they all come to me....they want to admire, my body, my car and my canopy...it is only natural...

Now all I ahve to do is find some body to tell everybody how big my dick is....

any takers? wait, nobody answer that question :D

No in your case you have to tell them how big your ass is.
:D:D:D
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

I'll have some popcorn too, please... will go nice with my morning tea...

Popcorn and *TEA*?? ewww!!!

Well, crumpets would be better... but I can't have those until I am crowned SC Homecoming King, which I am still waiting for...

Now all I ahve to do is find some body to tell everybody how big my dick is....

any takers? wait, nobody answer that question :D

Two words: Upload attachment ;)
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

Um guys -- if I were a moderator (which I'm not thank goodness) I'd probably be saying something about cutting it out.

Anyone can start it, and anyone can stop it.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Steel, can I please touch your big manly truck...you know you want me to....

This is me and my gay friends....the one on the left was homecoming king.B| The one on the right is me in drag...don't know the dude in the middle....

it is good to see this thread is getting the excellent response it should get

. . . regarding sexual orientation or penis size - let's just say that the size of the truck is a PROPER representation.

So you're saying it's true. Guys drive big trucks to compensate for having small penis' and to prove their heterosexuality.

I used to have a mini, does that mean i'm a homosexual with a big dick? :D:D

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

I was just about to tell Keely to quit licking the butter off the popcorn because it's turning me on :$

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Steel, can I please touch your big manly truck...you know you want me to....

This is me and my gay friends....the one on the left was homecoming king.B| The one on the right is me in drag...don't know the dude in the middle....

it is good to see this thread is getting the excellent response it should get

Sorry Charlie, it ain't gonna happen. But look on the bright side atleast you are happy with your buddies.
:D

I'll have some popcorn too, please... will go nice with my morning tea...

Popcorn and *TEA*?? ewww!!!

Well, crumpets would be better... but I can't have those until I am crowned SC Homecoming King, which I am still waiting for...

Wait...I thought GTA was bringing you crumpets, but you couldn't have them in the bathtub?

I'm so confused!

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Anyone can start it, and anyone can stop it.

Not in speaker's corner -

it insidiously grows from someone starting it on purpose - then someone responds more directly, then others jump on and feed the fire.

"Anyone can start it" - it's always the other guy started it

"anyone can stop it" - nope, it's 'ohh, how can I help it, one can ONLY TAKE SO MUCH when THEY started it'

{grumble} bunch of 3rd graders - ohhh no, someone will take offense at that (likely 3rd graders) and throw spitballs at me

But don't call it like you see it, either. Then it's "WHAT? you call that a PA? get out of the kitchen". That's a good time to get popcorn.

next thing you know, dog entrails are flying, Clinton keep getting BJs, guns are being confiscated, and babies are crying. The world's trees are giving off nitrous and sulfer, people are mispelling aluminum, and sand is getting in our shoes. Cats and DOGS, living together - total chaos.

hey, look, a shiny button........

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Damn, I wondered why guys kept waving at me when I drove past....and I just thought they were being friendly. :D

Well if its about people waving, it just gives me mixed reviews. I get a thumbs up all the time from men and women and children in Tractor trailers, sport cars other trucks you name it. Every once in a while I forget why they are giving me the thumbs up and I don't give them the thumbs up back before they drive away. If I had a dime for everytime I noticed a total stranger taking a picture of my truck with their cell phone, I could probably use that money to go out to a nice restaurant with my girlfreind.

OK, where did that stick-out-the-tongue-and-make-a-pffft-noise icon go :P

Wendy W.

Well now that this has turned into a thread about dicks that are bigger than trucks, I think it's time for proof pictures to be posted...

Who cares about lesbian homecoming kings...

:ph34r:

What, the "nekkid male postwhore" thread isn't good enough for ya? :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706