DylanH

Viso accelerated battery use

Just wondering in anyone here has ever encountered an issue with their Viso using batteries up very quickly. My Viso 2+ ended up taking a dip in a river for a couple seconds and ever since has been using up a set of batteries in less than 24hrs(with most of that time being spent off). Just wondering if anyone has run into this issue before.

I had a similar problem:When I put in new batteries the battery status was on low again within a day.

"Solution" which worked for me:
When you remove the old batteries,wait for ~5min before you put in the new batteries.
Otherwise the viso will remember the low batt status from the old batteries.

Hope this helps

The way it ended up working for me was I replaced the batteries in the morning, jumped all day. By the end of the day the new batteries were at 1 flashing bar. Turned it off for the night and the next day the batteries were so flat it wouldnt even turn on. Went through that process twice. Think I'll be contact L&B to see what they say.

Thanks for the suggestion. The second time I swapped the batteries I was with someone who had a lot more experience with Viso issues than me. The batteries were pulled, we waited a few minutes and the reset button was pushed when the new batteries were put in. It still chewed through them as fast as the first time.