vertigofreefly

What I really like.

Feeling all gooey inside, Warm sunny days, The Beach, Being in your arms, The little things, New shoes, Friends, Chocolates, Flowers on my birthday, Those three little words, Oprah, Pink, Pug, Little fluffy bunny rabbits, Getting “free” coaching from sky gods,

Oh my god I’ve turned into a Woman.

This is Speaker's Corner. You're not allowed to like anything here. :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Are you coming to Dublin fat ass?

i'm trying really hard to convince the wife-unit to let me... we're currently in negotiations. i even have a free recurrency jump to sweeten the deal.

i think i am... but it's not definate yet. the wife-unit yields much power.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Tell her we will make her a video of all your actions.... dont worry we will edit it and you can leave the fact that it will be edited out of the negotiations...I think a good negotiation would be to ask her where she would go if she had a weekend without the kids and then make it happen...

See ya there, cheeseburgers at the tent :ph34r:
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Tell her we will make her a video of all your actions.... dont worry we will edit it and you can leave the fact that it will be edited out of the negotiations...I think a good negotiation would be to ask her where she would go if she had a weekend without the kids and then make it happen...

See ya there, cheeseburgers at the tent :ph34r:

I just asked her if she's leaning more towards me going or more against... she said more towards, until I said you called me fat ass... she said I can't hang w/ no bitch who calls her husband fat ass.

j/k... it looks like i'll be there.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

You wife is the only woman I would say that hasnt called me a bitch ... Can not picture her with a dirty mouth ever...

yipppeeeee Sonicbeef seems to find its home in Dublin :ph34r:

you're right... my wife didn't say that at all... in fact, she almost never swears... she only swears when I really piss her off... if she ever says the f-word, i better run like hell. she's said it, like, 6 times maybe in her life... all b/c of shit i've done. oh man. it ain't pretty when she's like that.

can't wait for dublin.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Now to get Fist to come.... go read Sonicbeef and help me out there... or we can just get a picture of us eating greasy cheeseburgers for him to frame

already been and read... now you go read and answer.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I really like flying, skydiving, and intelligent women.

don't forget the stones.

I really like the Stones, the Floyd, the Kinks, Vivaldi and Corelli.

mmm... floyd... I could listen to pink floyd forever. and ever. and ever.

if you wanna break out classical, nothing is better than mozart's k626, requiem.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I like big puffy white things that go from 3000 to 15,000 feet and come with nice rampy shapes to slide down, little tunnels to fly through.
I like beer around a bonfire after proving I can dodge quicker than the planet can lunge at me.
"You missed!"
B|
And I like being alive in the only century in all human history where people can fly. The last few generations of winged creatures must be SO confused when we fly by...Since WHEN did THOSE things leave the ground? And they're not even hunting or anything. Whats the point?
I like Fear Factory's new album, Transgression. Not as good as Archetype, but has some kickass melodics in there, which are what make FF good stuff. I've been a fan since Demanufacture and they still got the touch. Harmonic violence is good.
I like my coffee.
Anyone else?
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Feeling all gooey inside, Warm sunny days, The Beach, Being in your arms, The little things, New shoes, Friends, Chocolates, Flowers on my birthday, Those three little words, Oprah, Pink, Pug, Little fluffy bunny rabbits, Getting “free” coaching from sky gods,

Oh my god I’ve turned into a Woman.

Well, if you haven't, you're at least squishing your cock between your legs like that guy in The Silence of the Lambs... :S

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I really like flying, skydiving, and intelligent women.

don't forget the stones.

I really like the Stones, the Floyd, the Kinks, Vivaldi and Corelli.

Dude, now I KNOW yer OLD -- callin' 'em "The Floyd"... :D

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I like walking around the house w/ my new Bonehead Composites Mamba helmet on, after the rest of the family has gone to sleep. It has the new helmet smell. It's pretty.

And yes, I already new I was a dork.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...