barefut

Velocity Sports and Vigil Customer Service

So my infinity rig needed new tuck tabs, chest strap, boc, wash job, reserve repack. I tried to time it perfect so I wouldn't be on the ground for long. The day after I shipped it Vigil comes out with product advisory for my 07 vigil 1. Shit!! So I email Velocity and Vigil to see if I could coordinate the AAD exchange and install for a Vigil 2+. It went perfect. I got my rig back after 27 days total. DAMN!! I didn't expect it to be so fast and smooth. It looks perfect. In the meantime I found a new local rigger/friend to patch a small hole in my main. Thank you Jerry!!!
That being said.. I gotta give huge props to the staff at both Velocity Sports and Vigil. I'm so freaking pumped!! Time for some PNW sunshine and all will be right in the world!!
Blue Skies
Whale oil beef hooked

barefut

So my infinity rig needed new tuck tabs, chest strap, boc, wash job, reserve repack. I tried to time it perfect so I wouldn't be on the ground for long. The day after I shipped it Vigil comes out with product advisory for my 07 vigil 1. Shit!! So I email Velocity and Vigil to see if I could coordinate the AAD exchange and install for a Vigil 2+. It went perfect. I got my rig back after 27 days total. DAMN!! I didn't expect it to be so fast and smooth. It looks perfect. In the meantime I found a new local rigger/friend to patch a small hole in my main. Thank you Jerry!!!
That being said.. I gotta give huge props to the staff at both Velocity Sports and Vigil. I'm so freaking pumped!! Time for some PNW sunshine and all will be right in the world!!
Blue Skies

I love hearing stories like this and fortunately these experiences are not rare in our sport!
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

+1 for VSE customer service, the year before last I had a customer buy an Infinity and when it was delivered he was not happy with the colour.

VSE remade the rig in the colour he wanted at no extra cost, that is outstanding service, the customer is now positively evangelical about them.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Reading stuff like this about VSE is why I felt pretty good becoming the third owner of an Infinity. But frankly, like someone said, it seems like this kind of thing isn't rare generally. Just saw that Sunrise just remade a new Wings container for someone who got her brand new one stolen before she could even get it into service. Cost them a bit of money, sure, but the goodwill it bought and the marketing value of doing it was probably worth it.

It'll actually, I suppose, make it hard to figure out who to go to for my next rig in a few years!