airfury17

CATHOLICS BAD OR GOOD

Hey ...IM not catholic and I pose a Question to you all. WHY ARE CATHOLICS SOO CLOSE MINDED....why do they hate on people...I am dating a catholic girl...and her FAMILY HATES ME becuase I am not CATHOLIC. How come this supposivly Nice religion is soo cruel and Mean. CANT WE ALL JUST ACCEPT THAT WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENCES....this also goes to the Catholics against GAYS....REDICULOUS!

-jeff-

Let's see... how can we keep this in Bonfire?

I guess we'll have to talk about the strategic use of the Catholic schoolgirl skirt in sexual roleplay. B|;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Do they perhaps hate you because your girlfriend has informed them of how small your penis really is?

Or perhaps they hate you for your lack of grammar skills?

Or perhaps they hate you for your lack of spelling skills?

Are you sure its really the religion thing?

Yeah thats pretty nuts dude... Like I remember this one time, I was dating a chick... And her family would barely look at me because I wasn't cathollic... In fact they even stooped so low as to use derogatory language...

Oh wait I forgot, it was the other way around.

I don't have a problem with any one knocking religion. I just have a problem when people make generalizations. Especially ones that are so ludicrous the only propper response is, 'what the FUCK are you talking about?'

Don't make generalizations. You should know better

Yeah thats pretty nuts dude... Like I remember this one time, I was dating a chick... And her family would barely look at me because I wasn't cathollic... In fact they even stooped so low as to use derogatory language...

Oh wait I forgot, it was the other way around.

It was the other way around? So you were using the derogatory language and hating on them? :ph34r::o
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Hey ...IM not catholic and I pose a Question to you all. WHY ARE CATHOLICS SOO CLOSE MINDED....why do they hate on people...I am dating a catholic girl...and her FAMILY HATES ME becuase I am not CATHOLIC. How come this supposivly Nice religion is soo cruel and Mean. CANT WE ALL JUST ACCEPT THAT WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENCES....this also goes to the Catholics against GAYS....REDICULOUS!

read what you just wrote...you're making the same kind of generalization against catholics that you accuse them of making against you.

the religion is complex as many are and one belief they have is that if you are not married in the church you are not married in the eyes of God. since any boyfriend is a potential future son-in-law i can see you're not being catholic as a problem to them. they're not going to get any nicer til you convert, haha, but i don't recommend it.

oh and i've heard they sacrifice babies at black mass. ;)

Not all catholics are closed minded. I have had dealings with people who I never knew untill I said "God Damn it it's Sunday!" That was inresponce to the fact that the parts shop closed early.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

OK I dont hate catholics...I am more wondering why the Majority dislike none catholics. Also for all the crazy people that are obsessed with the Skirts Email me...and I have plenty of pictures...of Girls at my private school...they all have to wear kilts and Knee Socks...anyway...I was more getting at why..they cannot accept other catholics...Im not Ragging at them...i just want us all to get along.

Maybe it's not all Catholics, but maybe just her family.

I think Catholics are, as a whole, neither good nor bad. Just....ummmm...."different." ;)

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

OK I dont hate catholics...I am more wondering why the Majority dislike none catholics.

>:( Majority? My entire family is Catholic and I can't really think of any Catholic I've ever met who dislike non-Catholics (at least for the reason being religion)... We even have a gay uncle who we're close to. Seems to me like there is more to this family not liking you than your religion. Just from your post I can tell that I probably wouldn't like you if I met you, but not because of your religion, because of your prejudice.

I repeat cant we jsut all get along.....the definition of that is...simple.....If people stop looking down people ...like would be a grand place.... I qoute.

CATHOLIC FRIEND: Ya I just dont like to talk with people who are not catholic. They simply are living their lives for nothing. I dont agree with you for the simple reason that you have not accepted jesus Christ as your lord and Savior.

FLEAONCE: Well thats a bit harsh all I am saying is I accept you have differences and view Gay people as sinning and stuff..and thats fine this is why people are people...we can all have our own opinions

CATHOLIC FRIEND: No I am sorry your opinion is wrong and I am sorry for you and I pray for your sins and pray you will realize what a mistake you are making. Dont ever talk to me again. Unless you are catholic GOODBYE

- Simply.....I am asking...why is this OK to these people I am trying to learn...not bash

I'd say the intolerant ones are the minority. same is true with Protestants. or Muslims...or atheists....etc etc...

right on. i think that the idea that your personal religion is right and everyone elses is wrong is the nature of religion itself. in order to have religion you have to have faith. faith that what you believe in is right. this makes it very difficult to accept that someone else could also be right.

and that is my deep thought for the day...:P

carry on.

CATHOLIC FRIEND: Ya I just dont like to talk with people who are not catholic.

CATHOLIC FRIEND: Dont ever talk to me again. Unless you are catholic GOODBYE

Ok, I will try to educate you..It's spelled Catholic, with a CAPITAL C. Because it is the ONE, TRUE religion.
Her parents hate you because of this one very obvious flaw that you have.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]