miked10270

A Testing Time

Apparently this is my result:

Curvy and Naughty
Raw score: 66% Big Breasts, 54% Big Ass, and 36% Cute!

Sounds about right! :D

Edited to add: Here's the picture of the woman most recommended for me... yummy! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Who cares about the results?? I mean....what I meant to say was: The goal is stressed too much in the modern western society. We should concentrate more on the process, the way by which we arrive in a certain destination, not the destination itself---

screw it.

I'm just going back to take the test again.B|

Cute & Small Boobs
Raw score: 33% Big Breasts, 45% Big Ass, and 88% Cute!

"Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, larger asses, and sexier composure than others who've taken the test." - Makes sense to me!

Note that because you scored small on breasts but large on ass size, it might appear you like girls bottom heavy. That's probably not the case. (True Dat!) What's more likely is that you notice curvy, voluptuous butts( Yes, I think women should be soft), and you don't like big, fake boobs. ( No, I'm not particular towards bigguns, but fake ones? Yunky. ) Big real boobs are even worse because of the sag. ( I disagree with this)

Anyway, my third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice ( aw shucks:$) OR you're into deflowering teens ( Hey!>:( I haven't deflowered anyone. I deliberately avoided that responsibility, and like women who know what they're doing). If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. (I like that, but behind closed doors, and the cute ones seem to be the best at this, too) In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, nicer look. ( that I do!) Kudos!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 17% on tit-size

You scored higher than 42% on ass-size

You scored higher than 98% on cuteness"

Damn. I think that test hit me pretty much dead on!

Edited to add: It told me Hilary Duff does it for me. She doesn't. Pam from "The Office" is the sort of gal I just love. Not hot but absolutely adorable.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Oh Yeah... Scores!:$

44% Tits, 48% Ass, & 68% Cute.

I also got Natalie Portman (If you can stand her acting).

Personally I couldn't give a flying feck about her acting skils (Well... Unless she wants to fake a couple:))

Mike.

Edited to add pic!:P

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Apparently i like slutty looking girls with big boobs and small butts. Yeah, that sounds about right. ;)

Raw score: 62% Big Breasts, 22% Big Ass, and 52% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, smaller asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women thin and top-heavy. This is best achieved with plastic surgery, but some specimens do exist in nature.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sluttier look. Kudos!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and sexier composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that you scored low on both breast and ass size. This means you appreciate thinner, harder bodies. You are most likely to appreciate a super-model. Relatively, you are less attracted to round, soft, sloppy women.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sluttier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Kate Moss and Kate Moss, but 'em post-coke-binge for a cheaper date.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I got Heather Graham. No kidding. I was hoping to get Jessica Alba or Angelina thrown at me. Apparently I have a high "niceness" attraction but centerline on the boobs and under 50% on the butt.

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, smaller asses, and cuter composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women thin and top-heavy. This is best achieved with plastic surgery, but some specimens do exist in nature.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, nicer look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Penelope Cruz, Heather Graham.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I failed. :(

Hey! Relax. Getting Martha Stewart & Carol Thatcher as your suggested celebrities isn't neccessarily failure!:P

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

The company I work for has very high moral standards, really they do...:SI therefore see the test but only see wee red crosses. I can only imagine what sort of delights lie behind these.
They also knock back e-mails that contain anatomically correct but nevertheless unsavoury phrases. I've had to buy a thesaurus to communicate with my construction guys!B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson