artistcalledian

i want to hit a woman.....

... like this gentleman can....

http://www.tetsudo.co.uk/Video/BrickThroughHand.mpg

A very good friend of mine is a 5th dan black belt at Tetsudo. I went to a christmas demonstration hosted by his art form. The black belts did a demo at the end where they broke things, i was in the room when Dhaliwal broke that house brick through the womans hand :o i've no idea how he did it

I've also seen footage of him sit facing a candle, and by rising his hands to the candle, managed to make it go out :o

http://www.tetsudo.co.uk/SubSections/GeneralInfo/history.htm

Why am i showing you this? guess i'm interested if anybody accross the pond has hurt of Tetsudo?

... like this gentleman can....

http://www.tetsudo.co.uk/Video/BrickThroughHand.mpg

A very good friend of mine is a 5th dan black belt at Tetsudo. I went to a christmas demonstration hosted by his art form. The black belts did a demo at the end where they broke things, i was in the room when Dhaliwal broke that house brick through the womans hand :o i've no idea how he did it

I've also seen footage of him sit facing a candle, and by rising his hands to the candle, managed to make it go out :o

http://www.tetsudo.co.uk/SubSections/GeneralInfo/history.htm

Why am i showing you this? guess i'm interested if anybody accross the pond has hurt of Tetsudo?

Has heard or is "hurt" of? :o:o:o

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Nope...but I had a good response for your thread title, if that's what you were really looking for. There's this freaky little (like 5 foot tall) guy with thick glasses that goes to the local strip bar and pays girls to go in the back alley with him at the end of the night and fight. I've seen him get his ass kicked quite a few times. He actually is trying too, it's not like he just wants to get smacked around, he punches the shit out of them, but they usually put him down.

Nope...but I had a good response for your thread title, if that's what you were really looking for. There's this freaky little (like 5 foot tall) guy with thick glasses that goes to the local strip bar and pays girls to go in the back alley with him at the end of the night and fight. I've seen him get his ass kicked quite a few times. He actually is trying too, it's not like he just wants to get smacked around, he punches the shit out of them, but they usually put him down.

cool, some women deserve a good fisting now and again... shows them who's boss

but back to the topic in hand.... anybody a martial artist at all?

now now, don't be a "sour" kraut ;)

so, nobody heard of it then?

Sweety, I am not sour - you wrote that crap ;)

shush now, don't you have some ironing to do or something? let us men talk in peace

Babe, I have to go to bed! As I have to work next day.
What men are talking is just mens' talking. Means crap.
Night.
:)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

shush now, don't you have some ironing to do or something? let us men talk in peace

Night.

go and warm yourself up, i'll be along shortly to finish you off ;)

Night.

go and warm yourself up, i'll be along shortly to finish you off ;)

this is prolly the funniest thread i've ever seen you participate in... i'm peein my pants here in the philly airport w/o a change of undies...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

God no. By far the worst aiport ever (O'Hare might be neck and neck). Lucky me, I get to fly in and out of it all the time there. >:(

Yeah, i'd stay on that side of the fence too given the time and utter lack of competency there. Next time...

thanks for the offer though... would be fun! i could pretend to be rhondalea and argue w/ you alot. she's a lot prettier than I am though.

you're right about this airport sucking big ass though... i'll spare you the fucked up cunt ass shit i had to deal w/ earlier.... but let's just say it involved missing a connecting flight home EVEN THOUGH the flight was STILL HERE at the gate, door open, jetway attached... racist slurs about lazy, fat, etc etc deleted...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Why yes. Now that you mention it. And me, a woman, too.

And should you want to "hit a woman", come on over. I'll cheerfully allow you the first swipe free. After that, all bets are off. Sound good?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Why yes. Now that you mention it. And me, a woman, too.

And should you want to "hit a woman", come on over. I'll cheerfully allow you the first swipe free. After that, all bets are off. Sound good?

Ciels-
Michele

sounds good to me :)

Jeanne, how about you have the leftovers. ;) Nah, he won't need the two of us...either you or I...not both; that wouldn't be fair on our parts. He'd be powdered milque in no time.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~