Blis

Design for canopy carry pack

2 rounded rectangles for front and back, one small rectangle for the bottom and 2 skinny long ones for all the way around with the zipper. Look at one. its 5 pieces and a zipper...if you want to add snaps for the risers, you can and i think you can figure it out
I was that kid jumping out if his tree house with a bed sheet. My dad wouldn't let me use the ladder to try the roof...

I like the design of the Parachute de France gearbags.

One padded main compartment for rig, two front bags for small stuff, two side bags for jumpsuit and straps to carry as rucksack.

Maybe you can use it as example, but for €99, why bother ;)

Cloggy

I like the design of the Parachute de France gearbags.

One padded main compartment for rig, two front bags for small stuff, two side bags for jumpsuit and straps to carry as rucksack.

Maybe you can use it as example, but for €99, why bother ;)

Looks nice but I already have a gear bag, just need something neat and small to carry my second canopy (on risers, with bag and pc) around :)

Cloggy

A simple cotton drawstring pouch could do that job :P

But my mistake, I didn't read your question properly.
I made a basic bag for my wingsuit, is that more what you're looking for or too basic?

Yeah, that wingsuit bag is much closer to what I'm looking for... Preferably the pack for canopy would have someway of attaching risers (was originally thinking about velcro) and something to keep the bag from rotating... This way i'd not have to worry about canopy having line twists or risers being twisted when changing canopies...

Buy a packing cube that fits the volume of the canopy when packed in dbag. Sew elastic keepers or some sort of snap on on the side of the packing cube that lifts open.

It won't turn or rotate if it fits snug.

Total cost is probably under 25 USD.

You just have to search around to fine a cube that is more deep like a packed bag, there are tons of variations.

https://www.amazon.com/Packing-Travel-Luggage-Organizer-Laundry/dp/B01N53LEBP/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1484742491&sr=8-18&keywords=packing+cube
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P