simplyputsi

McDonald's strip search

Ok so I think this is starting to make it's way around. Think it was on 20/20 the other day. I watched it on the comcast fan this morning and could not believe what I saw.
The most amazing thing ever though is that the McDonald's manager and her ex-fiance are pleading not guilty!!! I thought it was a police officer on the other end of the phone? So if someone calls and says they are a police officer you have to do what they say???? How fucking stupid are you people. Then not only that but the fucking inbred fucker of a fiance is like oh he says do jumping jacks to make anything fall out. Then he spanks her friggen hard because she is back sassing to much. Oh and yeah you need to suck my cock because the "police officer" on the phone says so. Ok in what fucking country do you live in where they make underage girls suck fucking morons cocks because they might have stolen a purse. This stupid motherfucker needs to be shot dead straight in the fucking forehead but only after he has been stripped of all his clothes and made to stand in public for a week straight doing jumping jacks and running in place. Then the manager needs to be drug behind a friggen horse over the worst possible terrain a horse can handle. The fake officer on the phone, well he needs to get the chair. Honestly how stupid are people these days?
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1297922&page=1

edited to include link to story and video
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Honestly how stupid are people these days?

Generally speaking, smart people do not work in a McDonalds restaurant.

When I was in highschool, a 17 year old friend of mine got promoted to Manager of a local corporate owned restaurant.

He was pretty smart, but he was still 17. When the bosses often have the wisdom of a 17 year old, think about the people who don't get that promotion...

People with the total acumulated wisdom of a 17 year old are pretty likely to do some dumb stuff. Likewise, people working for 17 year olds have even less wisdom, and will probably do what whatever they're told, especially if they value their job.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

The thing is though the guy that does all the sick stuff to her is not a McDonald's employee. I will agree that the majority of mcd's employees are not exactly bright. In the smaller towns however you tend to have a little higher standard since that job, as low as it still is, is what the highschool kids usually have. No matter how stupid you are why in the hell would you have someone perform oral on you when you are under the impression she stoled something?? I think this guy after being in the room for a bit decided hey this girl will do anything I ask and one has to wonder if he would have made her do such an act even if the guy on the phone didn't tell him to. Which is another thing, how do we even know that is what he was told to do. He could of had her do that and then blame it on the guy on the phone. If the guy on the phone told him to have her screw him do you think he would of made her???
Skymama's #2 stalker -

The irony:

The manager didn't have the brains to refuse the nonsense.
The fiance didn't have the brains to refuse the nonsense.

But when the janitor was called in to take over the guard duty, he refused to comply with the ridiculous demands of the person on the phone.

They need to fire the manager, and make the janitor the new manager. He's apparently the only one there with common sense.

The manager and fiance HAD to be the original instigators of this crime. Why was he convenienty there in the first place.

Nobody could be that ridiculously stupid. Impossible.

This is something this poor little girl is going to have to live with for the rest of her life. Especially now that she's been flashed all over the media. sad, sad, sad.

Hope the fiance learns to answer to "sir."

is

Generally speaking, smart people do not work in a McDonalds restaurant.

harsh overgeneralization, that one - lot's of posts nodding and smiling at it, so it must be ok

no one here ever take any part time jobs in fast food to pay the bills in college? in high school? anyone here ever run a small business or restaurant want to comment?

anyone? hello?

I would say the specific individuals involved in that issue weren't thinking on their feet that day. But I wouldn't trash an entire group of people that at least have chosen to take jobs rather than suck off of the government. (that's a nice detour in topic if anyone bites)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

The manager and fiance HAD to be the original instigators of this crime. Why was he convenienty there in the first place.

Nobody could be that ridiculously stupid. Impossible.

I initially thought the same thing since I didn't know where the guy came from and why he was there. I still think there was something not right there. Then this went on for I think 3 hours and not once did the manager lady catch him doing anything wrong. Like she wouldn't of came back in there and thought it was going on just a bit long, could at least give the girl her clothes back. Then the whole oral thing, she just amazingly didn't pop in during that!!!
Not many things get me pissed, but this one has struck a nerve for some reason. Those two fuckers have the nerve to plead not guilty!! I'm not gonna make a threat, but I think they should pray to be put in jail.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

harsh overgeneralization, that one - lot's of posts nodding and smiling at it, so it must be ok

Either that, or its generally true.

Most fast-food employees are not students. Most are adults, not unlike those who work for retail at Walmart.

Of those who are students, they may be intelligent and get good grades at school, but they are often young, are often working at their first job, and don't yet know what is normal for work and what is not. Student workers often find themselves in situations that full-timers would not preciely because they lack the judgement that experience provides.

To answer your question, yes: I've worked in fastfood restaurants. Generally, the people I worked with weren't very smart. The exceptions were smart enough to only stay a short time in favor of a better job.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Let's take McD's specifically, the local ones here have a policy of hiring a lot of retired people who seem very sharp, but just want to make a few bucks to supplement their retirement. If they are that old and still willing to work, I bet they'd score higher on the IQ scales for their age groups....

They do hire a lot of mentally retarded people also, so if you ran the IQ test, you could say these employees are low on the scale (by definition), but pointing that out isn't really PC nowadays.

The bulk I see in McDs seem to be high school students in their first jobs (by definition, clueless and lazy, but low IQ?, I suspect they'd fit the IQ distribution as a normal mix....) But I note this group is what you highlight in the last point - I'll agree with you here and also note the nasty "generalized" trends of overdependency and crappy work ethics evolving in this age group. Certainly I agree with you here.

The adults choosing the career at McD's - I can't say these seem any less intelligent, but definitely less educated. But that's not a good reason to bunch these guys in with negative stereotype.

Frankly, I find the intelligence of the people in the these stores are varied much more by their location rather than just by having the virtue of taking a job in the industry. But then again, if I state location, then I get in trouble for picking on disadvantaged kids from bad neighborhoods (so can't win there so hardly worth trying).

Some of the sharpest people I know don't have high school educations and take many and varied jobs, I wouldn't be arrogant enough to judge a stranger otherwise just because they don't live in my social strata.

As far as being smart enough to not stay in that type of job for very long, I'll let the bleeding hearts piss all over that statement (as I agree with you.) They'll tell you how people don't have a choice and how we should help them.....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Absolutely!!!

I mean come on...

1. Why was her fiance there?
2. Would you be comfortable with your fiance in a room with a naked teenager for 3 hours???
3. Just a little curious as to what is going on?
4. What does the guy from the pay phone get out of it?
5. How convenient is it to have a freak make THAT kind of phone call and have a rapist on the other end executing orders?

Please...>:(

Call it a witchhunt if you will, but the girlfriend helped lay the groundwork for the whole incident.

...just my angry opinion. That is all.

is

Call it a witchhunt if you will, but the girlfriend helped lay the groundwork for the whole incident.

No no, remember she just was doing what the police officer on the phone was telling her. When they asked her a question and she said that I just wanted to rip her head off. She doesn't seem to have any remorse throughout the story. Oh and I love how at the end of the story they tell you how the local police station is 1/2 mile away. Don't you think the police would have come down there by now. You would think this was a slam dunk case, but today's lawyers will find some stupid shit and get those two fuckers off.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'm just having a hard time understanding how a 17 or 18-year-old could fall for such a thing. When I was that age, if my boss had tried anything like that, I'm pretty sure that I would have told him to piss off.

I agree with that 100%. And she did it for 3 hours too. She got spanked, did jumping jacks and stood on a chair plus gave an ugly guy a bj because the "police" on the phone said to. I mean come on. :|

I've considered the same thought and can't understand, but it's not my call.

She was scared/vulnerable.

Poor kid.

It's hard to know what went through her mind. I'd have to say though that she was scared and only complied because she thought she was in danger. That guy was way bigger than her. The smartest thing she could have ever done was bite down as fucking hard as she could during the oral, how could she loose with that. He would scream, people would want to know what happened come running in and bam busted. Not only that but with any luck she would have maimed the fucker for life.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Wasn't the girl working to help support her sick mother? Maybe she thought she better do what was said, or else she would get fired. Just a thought.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Wasn't the girl working to help support her sick mother? Maybe she thought she better do what was said, or else she would get fired. Just a thought.

Maybe the girl and the manager and the manager's fiance have this all staged so they can turn around and sue McDonald's for a butt load of $$$$$$.

I'm not cynical, you are.

Bill, please tell me you are kidding.

I was just posting in reply to the person that couldn't understand why the gal did what she was told to do. She's young, scared, and trying to help her mother out. I would guess that she thought that if she just did one more thing they asked, then it would be over. But it wasn't, and she got scared. I don't think her continuing to do what she was told makes her stupid. It just makes her scared.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey