ThaChain

Vertex Jumpsuit

Recently I have been seeing some advertisements on facebook for this new company making suits. Being a new jumper and really would like to save some money on my suit so that I can put more into my rig it does not look like a bad deal. 250-350 for a suit is freaking awesome. Has any of you had one of their suits? how was there fitment compared to there measurements?

Thank you for getting me some feedback on the suit. Looks like I will be ordering my suit soon. Had a friend order a suit with different materials of the same color and it came back not looking so great. So I do like the gray and I want to keep it simple. Can you show me your order form of material and colors. By the way Vertex is having him design another suit to take care of my fellow jumper. He says great things about customer service.

# Description Fabric Colours
1 Collar and Cuffs Lycra black
2 Arm Right taslan dark_green
3 Arm Left taslan dark_grey
4 Stripes Front Spandex dark_green
5 Stripes Back Spandex dark_green
6 Chest taslan dark_grey
7 Side Spandex Spandex black
8 Inside Leg Spandex Spandex black
9 Knee Spandex Right Spandex dark_green
10 Knee Spandex Left Spandex dark_green
11 Knee Right cordura dark_grey
12 Knee Left cordura dark_grey
13 V Back Spandex dark_grey
14 Mid Back taslan black
15 Butt cordura dark_grey
16 Upper Leg Left taslan dark_grey
17 Upper Leg Right taslan dark_grey
18 Back Knee Left Spandex dark_grey
19 Back Knee Right Spandex dark_grey

Fair enough to ask! Got an account here if anyone has questions for us. We don't currently have any promos running, keep an eye on our facebook page as we just ran a suit giveaway / discount code promo to celebrate reaching a "likes" milestone.

Thanks for the nice feedback, we do our best to keep everyone happy!

http://www.vertexskysports.com
https://s9.postimg.org/3y87vbbr3/email_sig.jpg
www.vertexskysports.com
www.facebook.com/vertexskysports

I would love to get a reply on what is the state of the vertex suits now after X jumps and possibly compared to other more expensive brands.

If you could say again if you think it was still worth it over other brands it would be highly appreciated.

(Any suit owner's opinion about the endurance of the suit is welcome)

After 100 jumps my suit is still fine. Looks almost new. There are a few things I noticed on their new suits (late 2018 model). The main zipper is cheap. I broke mine in the plane right as I was exiting and it opened up in freefall. They should use a better zipper. Most other brands do.

The suit is also hot. Like really hot. That's because it's really thick and excessively heavy duty. Using more nylon ripstop would have helped. Nylon ripstop is a bit delicate and tears easily, but putting it in less critical areas would help reduce the bulk and weight of the suit as well as make it cooler. They use Talsan for their suits by default and while it's their coolest material, it's still quite warm and much, much warmer than nylon ripstop.

The new spandex they put on the arms sucks. It's really thick and it doesent actually stretch that much. It feels more like a sweater on my arms than spandex. The old spandex they used on their pre-2018 suits was far better.