rhys

i'm NOT christian... and proud of it!!!

who cares. what's this got to do with christianity?

differences in skin color arose over thousands of years & vast areas of land. when you move to a place with colder temps & less sun your skin has to become lighter so that you will make enough vitamin D.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Well, it does kinda fit in with the evolution debate that's been going on for the last few pages, and the Adam and Eve/ Cain and Abel/ Genesis debate a few pages before that as well.

Besides, I see it as a valid question. Especially considering the line that was used estensively several decades back that went something like, 'God put the whites, the blacks, the yellows and the reds on their own continents and didn't intend them to mix'.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

differences in skin color arose over thousands of years & vast areas of land. when you move to a place with colder temps & less sun your skin has to become lighter so that you will make enough vitamin D.

Well, that would be evolution. Which would contradict creationism.

Or, if God developed them seperately, is Adam and Eve a specific caucasian thing and did God have other originals for other races?

" The problem is that selection always gets rid of information. It doesn’t add to it which would be required to change into something different (e.g. code necessary for development of a type of lung). Species diversification leads to a smaller and smaller gene pool which leads to less and less information available for populating a single type. The total information necessary to build on gets smaller and more diversified rather than larger which would be necessary in order to produce something more sophisticated. "
----
How does selection get rid of information. Can you explain yourself? Why would it? Any mutation, any mutation at all,changs the information set of the genome. Selection picks out postivie mutations and propagates them thourgh a population. Your comment that species diversification leads to a smaller gene pool is a huge contradiction. No wonder you cant spot them in the bible. Any branching piece of information that copies itself with errors will lead to a larger set of information and a more diversified one, thats just simple maths.

Perhaps what you are getting at is the often repeated creationist nonsense that there are no beneficial mutations. Well even today I was reaidng about one. The New Enhgland Journal of Medicine 350 reported that a German boy was born with a mutation iin his myostatin gene. This gene regulates muscle growth. He is, as a result enormously stronger than the avergae human. The idenitification of this mutation may be able to help us treat muscular dystrophy But according to creationsists we shouldnt bother becuase according to them there no mutations that are postive.good job they dont do any real science.

hey hairy--why does it bother you so much that I believe in Jesus? What's going to happen to me if I keep believing in Him, when He is supposedly nothing? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

Why do you try so adamantly to convince me, and other Christians...that Jesus is a myth? There is no reason to!

Of course, satan would like everyone to believe that Jesus is a myth---then they can live their lives without knowing the power of God and the power of the cross in their lives.[:/]

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

>is Adam and Eve a specific caucasian thing and did God have other
> originals for other races?

The usual biblical explanation is that Noah had three sons - Shem, Japeth and Ham. Shem was asian, Japeth was caucasian and Ham was black.

Another explanation has to do with the Tower of Babel. After God made them all speak a different language, they left according to race (i.e. Ham's progeny went to Africa, Japeth's progeny went to Europe etc.)

The usual biblical explanation is that Noah had three sons - Shem, Japeth and Ham. Shem was asian, Japeth was caucasian and Ham was black.

Wow, he must have had some really interesting conversations with the missus after they got home from the hospital! "So while I was off building this boat and you said you were going to your sisters for the weekend.....":D

Of course, satan would like everyone to believe that Jesus is a myth---then they can live their lives without knowing the power of God and the power of the cross in their lives.

He tells me to burn things:|

No, thats just a lie. He does blow a mean jazz horn solo though:)

the initIal remark is the answer to your question, your religion and all the rest are the cause of thewars on this planet. i sent you an ebook called allies of humanity the fourth briefing explains how you are MANIPULATED BY YOUR RELIGION, I SUPPOSE YOU JUST DELETED IT! it not that you bother me, it is the harm that religion has caused on this "world of OUR birth"

Mitakuye Oyasin

is the solution to OUR problems, not as in lk19:27, kill the unbelievers. love you no matter what ,windcatcher
we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively

wishers never choose, choosers never wish

However, since there is no advantage to having three arms in our society - and indeed many drawbacks from a reproductive standpoint - such changes do not propagate.

I could use three arms packing my new zp chute.

However, since there is no advantage to having three arms in our society - and indeed many drawbacks from a reproductive standpoint - such changes do not propagate.

I could use three arms packing my new zp chute.

Yip. And I am not convinced that having three arms will be such a drawback for reproduction either. Well, the build up to reproduction anyway...:)

I cant speak for anyone else but I know why anyone who has religion bothers me. The simple reason is that millions of people die becuase of religion. Now just imagine, if you can, that there is no god . All thsoe people died for no reason. Forgetting histrocial issues such as the crusades, the inquistion, the holocaust, the genoicides described in the old testamnet etc. Look at recent world events. Catholics and protestants at war in northern ireland, islamsists declare war on the west, almost 40 million poeple are infected with Aids many of them due to the Catholic churches prohibition of condoms. in Darfur Islamsist Arabs conduct genocide against the local population. Now suppose just for a second that all this suffering was motivated by a myth. Dont you think those that believe the myth is exactly that, a myth,would want to convivnice others?

Another explanation has to do with the Tower of Babel. After God made them all speak a different language, they left according to race (i.e. Ham's progeny went to Africa, Japeth's progeny went to Europe etc.)

So really, according to the bible, the caucasians were first and everything else flowed from that?

hoah is as much the MYTH as jesus. The HISTORICAL basis of Noah and his flood is the annual FLOOD OF THE NILE RIVER DELTA, called the Argha-Noa. It is not "right' or 'wrong' to take a fabricated story literally, IT IS MAKING YOURSELF A PART OF THE PROBLEM, that is the issue.

"Nobody makes a greater mistake than the man(or woman) who does nothing because one can do so little" Edmund Burke

www.jordanmaxwell.com

on one of these pages, in this website are court cases that define your status when you hire an attorn-ey. very interesting, to be sure
we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively

wishers never choose, choosers never wish

how do you feel about the Jews?

The Jews as a race? They're just people, most are probably quite nice, some are probably complete arseholes - just like any other group.

The Jewish religion? Centred around worship of one of the most petty, spiteful, insecure psychos thats ever been committed to the page.