rhys

i'm NOT christian... and proud of it!!!

So what you're saying is that the universe and the
Earth will run just fine without our help?

How self centered of us to think that we can actually control it, but then, that's another religion all by itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are right. The Earth will do just fine after we have destroyed ourselves. The Earth and the Universe care not whether our species lives or dies.

And neither should we if we are truly just another cog in the evolutionary wheel, but, for some reason, humans walk around with this sense of sinking desperation.

So what you're saying is that the universe and the
Earth will run just fine without our help?

Without our 'help' the world would be in a much more stable condition, 1000's of animals and plants that took 1000's of years to evolve would still exist and the entire ecosystem of the planet would be in relative harmony.

We have fucked it so to speak, but yes we can do many things to reverse our wrongdoings but it will take a change of mindset at the top level (corporations and governments).

The New Australian Prime minister Kevin Rudd seems to be heading in the right direction.

There is hope yet, but praying beside your bed for eternal hapiness will do fuck all.

Aye?:|
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Christ - was the sound called to a Man sent from another world and haven - teaching freedom and strength - Family and law - Love -- living for ever is a right for most - you just have to learn the truth about it and its links to science and space - Like building your own Star Fleet - Other came and said --"do i t this way" - while The sound -- called of the Man, spoke Come fallow me - I Am Crist - but others in Colorado call me GIA as my first name - I jump when I can - But I was teaching Math for the Army. You shouldent think that you would Die - all who can should live forever. To say Christ is wrong - or Christianity is false - is like saying you don't like that family - or they were never in Egypt - or the sixties movment was - boges - truth is in the reason and the relm - and the sounds and languages of something are as real as a realy good landing:) - Jesus - The Son of God the Father - was not religous- He was a teacher that had power that people could see - - He spoke of Aaron in the temple - while others tried to lie about what Aaron and Moses were dealing with - he simply pointed to the lie trying to grow in his own land with money and false teachings about how to build and farm. - He's a Starman warrior trying to keep the Goulds off the lawn - or False gods - -the first sighn of that is someone usualy attacking a Godly family and coming up with a bunch of crazy Religion - that LEX LUTHER - trys to point back into a weapon at actual Christian or other people trying to be like them - or Christ like - - but remember his name is YAHWAY!! :)(:O

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

Christ - was the sound called to a Man sent from another world and haven - teaching freedom and strength - Family and law - Love -- living for ever is a right for most - you just have to learn the truth about it and its links to science and space - Like building your own Star Fleet - Other came and said --"do i t this way" - while The sound -- called of the Man, spoke Come fallow me - I Am Crist - but others in Colorado call me GIA as my first name - I jump when I can - But I was teaching Math for the Army. You shouldent think that you would Die - all who can should live forever. To say Christ is wrong - or Christianity is false - is like saying you don't like that family - or they were never in Egypt - or the sixties movment was - boges - truth is in the reason and the relm - and the sounds and languages of something are as real as a realy good landing:) - Jesus - The Son of God the Father - was not religous- He was a teacher that had power that people could see - - He spoke of Aaron in the temple - while others tried to lie about what Aaron and Moses were dealing with - he simply pointed to the lie trying to grow in his own land with money and false teachings about how to build and farm. - He's a Starman warrior trying to keep the Goulds off the lawn - or False gods - -the first sighn of that is someone usualy attacking a Godly family and coming up with a bunch of crazy Religion - that LEX LUTHER - trys to point back into a weapon at actual Christian or other people trying to be like them - or Christ like - - but remember his name is YAHWAY!! :)(:O

Sooo... you're agnostic?

If you could, would you summarize his latest post?

God is great, beer is good, people are crazy...

Must be nice to have a magic decoder ring.

I must admit to some curiosity about what is going on here. Any way to share without getting too personal?

Don

If you could, would you summarize his latest post?

God is great, beer is good, people are crazy...

Must be nice to have a magic decoder ring.

I must admit to some curiosity about what is going on here. Any way to share without getting too personal?

Don

He's pprobably the brightest guy on this site. I wouldn't be surprised.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln