rhino

I just spoke to someone that was in the world trade centers when the planes hit on 9/11

Adding this to your list of whacko conspiracy theories:

- Sept. 9: I just spoke to someone that was in the world trade centers when the planes hit...

- Sept. 6: Why Is FEMA Jamming Communications Around New Orleans?

- Sept. 5: CIA Member Reveals Clinton & Bushes Behind JFK Jr. Assassination?

- Aug. 25: Economic "Hit Man" For Neocons Tells All About Corporate World Takeover

- Aug. 25: Nearly 9,000 U.S. troops dead?

- Aug. 20: High-Ranking Army Officer - Missile Hit Pentagon

- Aug. 17: Can this man save the USA? (Informant Tells How FBI "Shut Him Down", Letting 9/11 Happen)

At least he's consistent. ;)

So this earlier airliner, had it been hijacked as well? If so, wouldn't someone else (like the airline/owner etc...) know about it and it would make the news?

??

No, because all major US airlines are in on the conspiracy. Pay attention.:|

Must have been El Al....:|
Remster

I'm not a pilot, but I'll take a stab at it anyway. My guess the flying between the buildings is harder. Why? Because...

That was rather the point. If they were trying to hit the buildings, it would be an amazing failure if instead they flew between them, at any height let alone only 300ft.

Pretty amazing that this person seems to have been the only one to have seen planes flying BETWEEN the towers...

Apparently many people saw this..

And not a single one thought it newsworthy enough to call Oprah?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I've done it with MS flight simulator. Flew inverted under the Verrazano Narrows bridge, too.

Oh yeah! Well on the simulator I flew under the GOlden Gate Bridge with a 777. lol, I understand what your saying though.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

So this earlier airliner, had it been hijacked as well? If so, wouldn't someone else (like the airline/owner etc...) know about it and it would make the news?

??

No, because all major US airlines are in on the conspiracy. Pay attention.:|

Must have been El Al....:|

Who made eaglenrider a greenie?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

1. What sort of planes? who else saw them? Why is this not mentioned *anywhere?* - both mainstream and conspiracy sites have never mentioned that detail - or at least had not as of 1/2005, which is the last time I did any followup.

It might just be me, but I'd think that a full dress rehearsal of the biggest terrorist attack on US soil might have gained a little press. Of course, your friend could just be fucking with you.

WTC had both FBI and Secret Service as tenants - given the security dispatches of the previous months a more visible presence wouldnt be surprising (it's known that security within WTC was stepped up, but the method of attack was not known), So the FBI were 'swarming' for a period of about an hour? Since the first plane hit at approx 8.48 I'm not sure I could consider anyone actually swarming THAT DAY. FBI workers, depending department work either an 8 or 10 hour shift. Perhaps your friend happened to show up at the time the FBI drones all showed up 12 minutes early for their shift?

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

Pretty amazing that this person seems to have been the only one to have seen planes flying BETWEEN the towers...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently many people saw this..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And not a single one thought it newsworthy enough to call Oprah?

I was laughing pretty good at the beginning of this thread. Then I read this and fell out of my chair laughing even harder.:D:D

Rhino, you do know that when you hit post...it gets posted for all of us?:S

That was rather the point. If they were trying to hit the buildings, it would be an amazing failure if instead they flew between them, at any height let alone only 300ft.

Not unless they were trying so hard to hit the building that they got fixated on the open space afraid of flying through it and ended up missing the building completely. I'm sure object fixation can work the same as nothing fixation.

A 767 would not fit between the gap of the twin towers....unless they were flying it knife-edge.....

And...as picture 3 shows.....no way to shoot the gap in anything at 250'.

Complete BS.....

Hey Rhino....I got some beachfront property in Oklahoma to sell you...cheap....

--
--

Did you generate those off of Flight Simulator? Or is there a web-site where I can play too? Good stuff. ;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

A 767 would not fit between the gap of the twin towers....unless they were flying it knife-edge.....

--

That's how I did it too.

Even at 250 feet: fly inverted under the bridge, climbing roll to upright passing between the towers as you pass through the knife edge position. Easy, any student pilot can do it!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

--

That's how I did it too.

Does anyone know where the Perris Jet was the week prior to September 11?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."