rhino

I just spoke to someone that was in the world trade centers when the planes hit on 9/11

1. The weekend before 9/11 multiple planes flew between the trade centers... We never heard anything about that? Supposedly people that didn't have the balls to hit the towers. He was on the 22nd floor and watched them fly by at eye level.

2. He ran into Arabic gentlemen in the stairways with VERY heavy suitcases that wouldn't let people pass. Yelling at them to go back to their offices stating everything was under control. He actually fought them to get past with another lady. Possibly bombs that were in the buildings. His impression was they were trying to make people stay in the building to increase casualties.

3. FBI was already in the building that day swarming

Pretty amazing that this person seems to have been the only one to have seen planes flying BETWEEN the towers... and he never reported it, or the Arab gentlemen, to the FBI that was swarming in the building that day?

Bullshit-o-meter is pretty pegged on this one, Sarge...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Pretty amazing that this person seems to have been the only one to have seen planes flying BETWEEN the towers... and he never reported it, or the Arab gentlemen, to the FBI that was swarming in the building that day?

Bullshit-o-meter is pretty pegged on this one, Sarge...

I have to agree. Not disputing you didn't talk to someone but this sounds much like the woman who lent the middle eastern gent in 7-11 a buck and to repay her kindness he ominously warns her to "stay out of Washington/New York/Miami/Xenia,Ohio tomorrow" etc

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

Supposedly people that didn't have the balls to hit the towers. He was on the 22nd floor and watched them fly by at eye level.

A fly-by below 300ft by an airliner in Downtown would take out surrounding buildings.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I call BS indeed. And if your friend would say he saw the Titanic swoop the towers, I'd call BS as well. An airliner going in between the towers at 250ft AGL without hitting any other buildings around (who are higher than 250ft) is simply not doable.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I call BS indeed. And if your friend would say he saw the Titanic swoop the towers, I'd call BS as well. An airliner going in between the towers at 250ft AGL without hitting any other buildings around (who are higher than 250ft) is simply not doable.

Not to mention that the towers were not built that far apart, for a heavy airliner to do that it would be close to threading a needle too.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I've done it with MS flight simulator. Flew inverted under the Verrazano Narrows bridge, too.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

So what's the point of this bullshit story? Usually the claimed truth has some appealing element that people want to believe. I'm missing it here.

With the radio controlled fantasy, we had the government creating the event and a new super enemy.

But now you propose that it really was the Arabs, and they had to practice a few times?

BTW - what's harder - to hit a building with a jumbo jet (a flying building), or to fly in between two buildings?

BTW - what's harder - to hit a building with a jumbo jet (a flying building), or to fly in between two buildings?

I'm not a pilot, but I'll take a stab at it anyway. My guess the flying between the buildings is harder. Why? Because the risk of fixation on the buildings while pulling it off is too great (for an amateur), thus one is more likely to hit the building. It happens to people driving their cars everyday. The same thing happens to pilots, and they have a few more control surfaces to handle IMO.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I've done it with MS flight simulator.

Slight difference, but fun nonetheless. What altitude did you split the towers?

1. The weekend before 9/11 multiple planes flew between the trade centers... We never heard anything about that? Supposedly people that didn't have the balls to hit the towers. He was on the 22nd floor and watched them fly by at eye level.

Flawed...

They would not "didn't have the balls to hit the towers" on "The weekend before 9/11", because they would not hit the towers on the weekend. That would defeat the purpose of causing max casualties.

There were planes that flew *CLOSE* to the world trade centers prior to the attack, but they were small rented private planes, some of which had been rented by the attacking pilots as part of their planing. I seriously doubt that an airliner flew that close to the towers (which would indicate that it had been hijacked and we didnt hear about it???)

:S

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

I think the whole story's bullshit. If several planes had indeed done fly-bys like that and the FBI responded, it would have been in the news. I don't remember anything like that. If there is something in the news archives, then provide a reference as proof.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Adding this to your list of whacko conspiracy theories:

- Sept. 9: I just spoke to someone that was in the world trade centers when the planes hit...

- Sept. 6: Why Is FEMA Jamming Communications Around New Orleans?

- Sept. 5: CIA Member Reveals Clinton & Bushes Behind JFK Jr. Assassination?

- Aug. 25: Economic "Hit Man" For Neocons Tells All About Corporate World Takeover

- Aug. 25: Nearly 9,000 U.S. troops dead?

- Aug. 20: High-Ranking Army Officer - Missile Hit Pentagon

- Aug. 17: Can this man save the USA? (Informant Tells How FBI "Shut Him Down", Letting 9/11 Happen)

So this earlier airliner, had it been hijacked as well? If so, wouldn't someone else (like the airline/owner etc...) know about it and it would make the news?

??

No, because all major US airlines are in on the conspiracy. Pay attention.:|