theQ

L&B Viso II - Battery icon flashes on new battery

I've got a Viso II, barely use, and I turned it on and the battery was flashing. I got a new battery and put it on and the battery was flashing.

It works great but is annoying what if is true. The display is solid, dark black drawing doesn't look like a weak battery.

Is there a know issue with this on Viso II.

Ps.
Adding a vent here - anyone finds the menu navigation being counter intuitive/hard ? I have also an N3 can't be easier to navigate thru the menus.

Did you leave it two minutes before putting the new batteries in? It's some timeframe like that that you are supposed to leave it once the old ones are out according to the manual...

BUT, my battery icon has been flashing for probably over a year now (admittedly that's only been circa 70 jumps in that time...)
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

I love seeing how many jumps I can get when my battery indicator is 0. I always wear two altimeters plus an audible so not a safety concern. I kind of feel like Kramer on Seinfeld we he wanted to see how far the car would go on E.

BTW I carry 2 altimeters because at least once out of every 25 loads someone forgets their altimeter.
My goal is that when all is said done I will have a big pile of well used gear and a collection of great stories.

Adding a vent here - anyone finds the menu navigation being counter intuitive/hard ?

Oh yes! You are not alone.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am