IanHarrop

Has anyone used scrisc.com

This site http://scrisc.com/ seems to have pretty good deals on equipment.

I am looking for comments both good and bad about these guys. I know nothing about them and their site has nothing on their "About Us" page, it's blank.

Are they good people to deal with? What's your experience with them?
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

IanHarrop

This site http://scrisc.com/ seems to have pretty good deals on equipment.

I am looking for comments both good and bad about these guys. I know nothing about them and their site has nothing on their "About Us" page, it's blank.

Are they good people to deal with? What's your experience with them?

They sent email to our DZ soliciting us to join into a sub-dealer type arrangement. I am seriously considering doing so as I am tired of paying full retail when I am really a supplier to my customers. It's difficult for a small time DZ and rigger to become a dealer in this business because it's hard to do enough volume with any one supplier.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

I was just looking at their website. It's getting about time to upsize, and yes, their deals look reasonable.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I took advantage of their "free audible w/ purchase of an AAD" deal a couple months ago. My Vigil 2 and Optima 2 arrived two days later, both in the original sealed factory packaging. I mentioned the deal to my local rigging loft before pulling the trigger, and they told me they couldn't touch the price but had no experience with that shop/site.

I would use them again!

One of my rigging customers just ordered a new Cypres from them.
He paid something like $1220, and got a free Optima alti with it.

Shipment came from Deland, so evidently they have a presence there.

No complaints. Fast shipping. Very happy customer.

My experience, for what it's worth.
-D

I ordered AADs from skyshop.eu. Came out to be ~$200 cheaper than if ordered from America, thanks to the collapse of the euro (a year ago mind you... your local pro shop that hasn't changed the prices of its european-imported goods has probably been scamming you)