minobu

This guy truly deserves what he gets :)

Personally I think it's a hoax. In any case, the website has been shutdown:

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

Here is a site that shows some details of the site that was taken down:

http://members.aol.com/viperspages/about/forsakethetroops.html

Given the idiotic stuff this guy is saying, I DON'T think he deserves whatever he gets. He is getting a lot of attention that he does not deserve at all--he's a scumbag.

Walt

well, I had a look. The guy is clearly a nut case and why would a news station spend time on him? What do you think Fox' real agenda is by putting this guy on? Have a think....
---------------------------------------------------------
When people look like ants - pull. When ants look like people - pray.

actually you are right he doesn't deserve the attention after reading that page you posted it does seem like its all a ploy to make money which actually just makes him that much more of a POS

Only skydivers know why the birds sing!

Jim

well, I had a look. The guy is clearly a nut case and why would a news station spend time on him? What do you think Fox' real agenda is by putting this guy on? Have a think....

The purpose is to show how out of touch with reality some people's ideas are. Judging from some of the opinions you have expressed, you too can be put on the air. Unfortunately though your offensive statements are not so uncommon that they can make news.
Cheers,
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Well fox is traditionally a conservative station so why do you think they did the story?

Same reason they do just about any story--for ratings. We live in a country that thrives on melodrama, i.e., "good guys and bad guys". Look at professional wrestling--they have exploited this cultural trait for many years.

Look at many of our television shows and movies. Same thing--good guys and bad guys.

Television news is no different. O.J. Simpson was a bad guy. Scott Peterson was a bad guy. Saddam was a bad guy. The ultimate media bad guy has to be Osami bin Laden. The media absolutely loves him.

I'm not saying that any of the above people are not truly bad, but they get loads of media attention because we Americans thrive on the melodrama.

Walt

I watched about as much as I could stand of Michael Crook! Obviously, he has an un-realistic view of the situation. Unfortunately, he's not alone. Our troops, are willing to give their lives for our rights in this country as well as his. The guy has no touch with reality.

Chuck