rhino

This is my experience... Please forward the pic to everyone that might care about equal treatment...

Keep fighting, Rob - making sure kids have a good life is worth everything.

Is that pic something the ex can use against you? Maybe get it off the public site.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Hell Rob, sorry to hear you're going through a bad time. Sounds terrible mate, can't even begin to imagine what it must be like. But at the risk of sounding like a tree hugging hippy I'm sending you good{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}

Hope you've got someone you can talk to about this.

Best wishes....
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Is that pic something the ex can use against you? Maybe get it off the public site.

Nothing about it can be used against me. It's life as a non-custodial parent. It needs to be shared. It is definitely disturbing. The picture is more effective at getting the whole thing across than words.

Hope you've got someone you can talk to about this.

I appreciate the vibes man. I really do.. Everyone in here knows me and how much I love my family. I would NEVER do anything to jeopardize my family, myself or anyone else for that matter.

I am aware of over 10,000 non-custodial parents in my immediate area that feel exactly the same. Family court and FOC is overstepping their bounds and out of control. Our childrens rights to have a mom and a dad are being shredded to pieces.

The love I have for my family will keep me from every doing anything foolish.

Unfortunately not everyone can take a beating like I can. The picture is an accurate depiction of how I feel quiet often. Lately. Very often.

I'm hanging on..

Rhino

Keep hanging on! My nephew is fighting a battle against his ex and it's horrendous the things this woman will say and do just to be evil. What she doesn't realize is her children will suffer because of her words and actions against their father. He is fighting and will continue to fight for his boys. It's become very difficult financially for him, he has had to swallow his pride and ask family and friends for any support they can afford to give. This woman, his ex, is unbelievable and will stop at nothing to make his life unbearable.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

For those of you that don't know.

In 2001 during the middle of a move from Tennessee to Texas my now ex-wife vanished with my then 2.5 year old son. I had to file missing persons reports on both of them because I didn’t hear a thing for 3 weeks. When I did hear from her my little boy was screaming in the background "I want my Daddy!". She told me I would never see him again. (all on tape) I was then served with a PPO that was issued Ex Parte (without evidence) by a judge in Oakland County, Mi. Judge Linda S. Hallmark. Then I find out that Judge Hallmark sits on the board of directors for Haven (A Battered Woman’s Organization) conflict of interest here.. A year later after divorcing my ex, giving up the custody venue (to get the divorce through so I could get to Michigan) and not seeing my son I came to Michigan accepting the first job offer I could get. I was then ordered to have supervised visitation at HAVEN for 6 months while they evaluated me with my son. I also had to pay for these visits. I had supervised time for NO REASON. Right after getting the initial custody order signed in Sept of 02, my ex messed up enough times that the judge said we had a change of circumstance and ordered a change in custody evaluation by FOC. My ex represented herself the whole time, the FOC referee (Traci k) was biased and gave My Ex sympathy the whole time. My attorney had to object 3 times on the record against her giving my ex legal advice. The FOC hearing took over a year and $62,000 to complete. Total divorce + custody over $125,000 down the tubes. I get back in front of the judge for my day in court (Which I thought was my constitutional right) only to be told that we lost our change of circumstance because it took so long to get back to her.

So the judge says have a hearing then get back to me.. I have the hearing.. Get back to the judge and get told SORRY because her FOC referee is incompetent and running a circus. We lost our change of circumstance, wasted $62k and did not get our fair day in court. I was never even heard.

I was dropped into a meat grinder.. Accomplishing nothing and no one cares.

Hence the picture.

Rhino

and no one cares.

\

Hopefully this thread shows otherwise. FWIW

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Hopefully this thread shows otherwise. FWIW

I hear you.. Get the word out.. I try not to make this a Dad thing. It's a family thing. Problem is 85% of men in my state are stuck with leftovers. some Mom's are in the grinder too..

There such an organisation as Fathers For Justice over there? I seem to recall the UK group is a spinoff from the US?? If not look up some of the things they're up to over here. I'm NOT suggesting you start dressing up as superman or anything - just showing you that you're not alone in your anger.

Wow man. I really don't have a whole lot of advice other than hang in there. I didn't have any children when my wife left me. She did some funky things though. She completely made up stories of domestic violence and tried to have charges brought up against me. I loved her so very much and could barely raise my voice, let alone a hand, to her. It was some kind of ploy on her part to make me look like a bad guy when we went to court. Of course none on it stuck and actually the police were going to charge her with filing a false police report but they didn't follow up on it.

To make a long story short things will get better. Keep your head in the game and be there for your children whenever you get the chance. They'll know how much you love them and it will profoundly impact their lives in a positive way. You're obviously a loving father to have the courage to make a post like this. We're all behind you. SSG James

The work is in finding the ones that are about the kids and not hating people.

I hope you find one -- that's a really important distinction, and one that speaks very well of you.

Good luck, Rob -- I know you want the best for your son.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/usncpr/

I've just been invited into a couple of organizations. The work is in finding the ones that are about the kids and not hating people. I don't hate people. I hate the system. It has to change quickly.

Sorry you're going through something similar to what I went through. What worked was firing the lawyer and working with the school - demonstrating who the parent really was.

'Course - it was more complicated than that, yet putting the child first really is the best option. Doesn't matter how awful the ex is - focus on how you can help the child.

(My son is now safe and secure with me! Took 4-1/2 years, cost me a flying career and it was worth it!)

Kinda like a bad spot on a night jump - you know this is not going to be good, but you keep your head all the way in.

Hang in there, my friend! Kids are always worth it!

-
A male pilot is a confused soul who talks about women when he's flying, and about flying when he's with a woman.

Some of the ugliest things I have seen take place in the course of a divorce. It's hard to believe that people who made any kind of committment to each other can work so hard to ruin another person.

Continue to fight with everything you have for your child. The system may hold you back and be stacked against you, but the truth of your efforts will at some point be quite known by your child. And that's most important; that they know you love and want them in your life.

"The helicopter approaches closer than any other to fulfillment
of mankind's ancient dreams of a magic carpet" - Igor Sikorsky