gjhdiver

Damn Christians......

This J.R chap doesn't know much, does he?...

Is it appropriate for a Christian to own a cat,

. Otherwise he'd realise you never actually own a cat. They're free spirits and just sort of put up with us.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Don't worry,

Many of your fellow DZ.comRs have been killing kittens for quite a while;)

Yeah... But it's always nice to know that it's suddenly become a Christian duty!:):):$

AND... It comes from no less an authority than The Jehovas Witnesses. I always thought of them as sort of "God's Lawyers" because of their minute study of The Bible.:)
So don't worry folk, if The Jehovans say it it must be correct.

Mike:P

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Damn Christians, is right. Thought has created the technology that we have in this sport, along with a long list of other things. The fact is that thought has created, invented all the religions throughout the world. This withstands any argument. It's not the cats that are evil, it is the orthodox religions. This energy behind all life is the cosmos, and has nothing to do with religion.:):ph34r:
----------------------
We take risk not to escape life, but to keep life from escaping._______________________
It is noble to teach oneself; it is still nobler to teach others. Mark Twain

Fucking Christians...

That's sort of an overly broad condemnation of a lot of people because of one nut job's disturbed piece on kitty kats. We're not all assholes, nor do we all try to push it on everyone we meet. Whoever wrote this thing obviously needs something to keep himself busy. As for "fucking Christians", well I enjoy doing that too. Oh, and I warned our cat that we're on to her little scheme now, so she just better mind her P's and Q's.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

"Hi, can't come to the phone right now. We're all out in the front yard drowning new baby kitties. Come on over and join the fun. Bring beer." I got into a lot of hot water with my wife for that little message. On a serious note we adopted a kitty that was dumped at a little country church just a week ago. Socks didn't seem to mind being fixed and getting the shots. He just hates ear mite medicine.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.