riggerrob

Endorsement for Saxx underwear

Over the last 40 years I have worn a variety of underwear: loose-fitting boxers, briefs, jockey shorts, jockey straps, long indies, Spandex tights, etc. under my jumpsuit, but none of them provided enough support to prevent the dreaded "nut under."
Until yesterday ......
Last week I bought a pair of SAXX undershorts. Sunday.
I did 8 tandems out of a narrow-bodied Cessna 182. Never had to do the embarrassing "crotch adjustment" just before boarding. Nor did I suffer any "nut unders", nor "scrotum scrunches" nor "foreskin pinches."
The key to SAXX undershorts is their patented "Ball Park" that includes two small (Spandex) walls that keep "Bib and the Twins" clear of leg straps .... even the double-wide leg pads on old Vector 2 Tandems.
SAXX also cover the tops of thighs where leg straps used to bruise my delicate thighs and backside. SAXX are made of quick-drying Nylon Spandex to keep the humoured in a comfortable range.
Bottom line: SAXX undershorts are huge improvement over any other type of guys' underwear because they keep your "equipment" centered and prevent it from snagging on wandering leg straps.

When I bought 4 more pairs of SAXX undershorts on Monday, the sales girl described the process as "bra-shopping for guys." The she said "Guys go nuts over SAXX undershorts!

Final question: skydiving team will be the first sponsored by SAXX?

Haha. Thanks for the laugh. A friend was just telling me how they were expensive but worth the cost. Who would be willing to approach saxx about some underwear freefly jumps for their commercials? Floppy skydivers need not apply...

-Michael

We might need to repeat last Wednesday's sunset load where jumpers were handed beers by fit young women in Lululemon pants, but only bras on top.
All the half dozen women were licensed skydivers and I suspect that MC organized the welcoming committee. MC also grilled some mighty fine burgers.
However that commercial would be hell to film with plenty of "First positions" and "Take Twos" as the welcoming committee fell out of their bras, etc.
Delays would drive film crews insane!
The shock!
The horror!
The embarrassment?
The ultimate trauma would be inflicted on a small child seeing all those boobs running about!
I forecast unrealistic schedules, cost over-runs and waaaaaaay too much giggling!
.... and for what? ..... just to sell underwear?

riggerrob

We might need to repeat last Wednesday's sunset load where jumpers were handed beers by fit young women in Lululemon pants, but only bras on top.
All the half dozen women were licensed skydivers and I suspect that MC organized the welcoming committee. MC also grilled some mighty fine burgers.
However that commercial would be hell to film with plenty of "First positions" and "Take Twos" as the welcoming committee fell out of their bras, etc.
Delays would drive film crews insane!
The shock!
The horror!
The embarrassment?
The ultimate trauma would be inflicted on a small child seeing all those boobs running about!
I forecast unrealistic schedules, cost over-runs and waaaaaaay too much giggling!
.... and for what? ..... just to sell underwear?

Oh hell ya.

Do the underwear increase the manly "bulge" factor?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Oh hell ya.

Do the underwear increase the manly "bulge" factor?

SAXX underwear help "bob and the twins" maintain their focus: straight ahead.
If you have something to show off, SAXX helps focus your "naughty bits" straight ahead.
If you are hung like me SAXX will prevent your "fire hose" from entangling with your leg straps.
And yes, SAXX do portray a "manly bulge" when I stand sideways to the mirror.

I totally heart that this is in the "gear and rigging forum." Also love the term 'nut-under,' which I had never heard before.

Just as I'm sitting her thinking, "ugh. mornings are the WORST," I stumble across this thread. Many thanks to you, sir!

A dreaded "nut under" malfunction occurs when a testicle wanders under a leg strap. "Nut under" malfunctions are worse than most other mals because pulling the cutaway handle only provides a second or two's relief followed by another couple minutes of agony until landing relieves the pressure. NU bring tears to the eyes of even the most macho guys at opening time. They totally lose interest in the ladies for a few days.

Yes, women do have the advantage when leg straps wander.

SAXX are another fine Canadian invention, like beaver felt hats and maple syrup and Poutine and Lulu Lemon pants and Hennesy Hammocks and birch bark canoes and Twin Otters and ........
You poor Yankees will just have to buy your SAXX on the inter web.

Apparently none of the other jumpers at Pitt Meadows had ever heard about SAXX, but when I asked some visitors from Edmonton, one replied: "Yeah! I've got a pair and they are awesome at wicking away sweat so that my balls don't rot off!"
The Edmonton DZO explained, SAXX are so great that air bought a batch of SAXX and gave them to my staff for Christmas.

Rob, you should do an endorsement deal where you get a 5% commission every time a jumper buys some saxx. I just ordered 3 pairs. They really are comfortable. I'd probably order more too.

With the amount of cash it removed from my pockets I suspect my openings will have improved too... More symmetric buttox with an empty wallet.

-Michael