jrodrod

Full Face 2016

Deimian

Call me old fashioned, but if a bowl is containing my brain I don't give a shit about its material. And it is not as if carbon fiber protects any better than any plastic shell.

Can't say old fashioned to that, I bet old school guys realize that material makes a difference. Perhaps something was lost in translation but surely you know that materials aren't all the same, I hope.

jrodrod

***Call me old fashioned, but if a bowl is containing my brain I don't give a shit about its material. And it is not as if carbon fiber protects any better than any plastic shell.

Can't say old fashioned to that, I bet old school guys realize that material makes a difference. Perhaps something was lost in translation but surely you know that materials aren't all the same, I hope.

Padding/liner materials do make a difference, but the material of the outer shell is irrelevant, it doesn't absorb any energy on an impact. That was my point, carbon fiber or plastic on the outer shell doesn't matter if there is no shock absorption padding.