akarunway

Maybe the truth will FINALLY come out

Looks like an error on his part (not suprising) not a revelation. He's putting blame on whom he's talking about. Why would he blame "the people...who shot down the plane over Pennsylvania", if it was our military?

Although, I would be more comforted if that were the fact, knowing that we were able to defend our airspace.

No republican conspiracy theory. Get over it.
----------------------------------------------------------------Who mentioned a REPUBLICAN? I do find it odd that an engine and debri were found over a mile before the impact site and all the witnesses were ignored and the last 3 mins. of the CVR disappeared and people were put under gag orders. I think the plane damn well needed to be shot down. I'm just tired of the fuckin govt. lyingB|
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I'm just tired of the fuckin govt. lying

They didn't. Move on.

Kerry lost. Time to cope and deal with it.

No more conspiracy theories. Let's deal with facts.

which facts would that be:o real world or tuna factoids.

Everything you see is a political conspiracy. SC;)

I'm guessing if this thread gets moved to SC Tuna might not be able to respond. Until then as you were

Dress right Dress, Negative or affirmative[:/]

Tuna you are authorized to do what you do best until a mod locks this one like the one you got this morning:)
R.I.P.

I'm guessing if this thread gets moved to SC Tuna might not be able to respond. Until then as you were

:D It's kinda cute, though, like when we put my nephews in time out, and they still throw little fits!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Val, when ever I put my one son in time out he would sit there and pretend he was a dinosaur. Time out didn't work for him. He thought that time out was time for him to just play alone:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Just something to consider, but when a large aircraft is shot down by a missile,wreckage and bits and pieces are usually scattered about.That wouldnt be indicative of a single hole burrowed into the ground with the all the wreckage being compressed into that same hole.That's the most obvious sign,I wont even go into propellant residue,"foreign material" ie missile frags or frag patterns.If it was gunned instead,there would be cannon holes in the remaining parts.....20 or 30 mm holes would be pretty hard to hide[:/]So I'm thinking a slip of the tongue,the physical evidence doesnt really support anything else
Marc SCR 6046 SCS 3004

The bottom line is that the carnege was kept on the plane. I'm amazed how he ties this to a bombing in Mosul! Sorry the people of Iraq we are going to bomb your country for weeks and then invade it and if you don't like it you are just like the terrorists that bomb are country on 9/11

What a DICK!

:)

I would have no problem if they made that choice - the situation was forced upon them. People just want the truth.

Agree.
Did any major news sources pick this up?

CNN had a 5 sec sound bite. Didn't make a big deal out of it.

I'm hoping that the guy hasn't been sick. Kind of like RR.:(

We had a guy at work who was a top dog and was able to hide his illness for years:(

This post isn't about politic's, lots of people grow old , get sick etc. In spite of political party, wealth etc.

R.I.P.

Give it a rest. Rummy is an idiot but this is no slip or revelation or anything else, just bad sentence structure.

Umarked military aircraft, yeah we keep them hanging around for things just like this.

"Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

It's pretty clear this was a simple slip of the tongue.

You have to look at the context of the statement. he was listing things terrorists had done and mentioned the flight was shot down, maybe a better term would be "brought down". Just offering that for illustration, not trying to put words into his mouth. Of course this will now go down in history and the conspiracy nuts will milk it for generations.