livendive

Over a month has passed...

No Quade, he wants to hold them up for ridicule.
It's more fun if they say something to make fun of. :P

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Gee Tuna, I thought everyone had the same rights to free speech no matter what their views.

Of course they do. They can say whatever they want. Doesn't take away from the fact they're a bunch of whining twats.

Sphincter says what?

Gee Tuna, I thought everyone had the same rights to free speech no matter what their views.

Of course they do. They can say whatever they want. Doesn't take away from the fact they're a bunch of whining twats.

So if somebody else won....you don't think you would be whining?
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

So if somebody else won....you don't think you would be whining?

Negative. If Kerry would have somehow miraculously won I would have lined up and stood behind my new leader, supported him and followed him to hell and back. Crying/whining/bitching/moaning/complaining just isn't something I've ever taken a liking to. Not the sort of person I am. Besides, we have plenty of others on SC who more than make sure we get plenty of those qualities and traits.

Forty-two

I find it amusing that someone calls you an ass, and is all ok. However if they bitch and cry "it's unfair", is not polite then hell breaks loose:D:D:D:D.

To think that using good wording to hide an insult and expect then respect, and make them look smart, well...you know how it goes Tuna....:D:D
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I find it amusing that someone calls you an ass, and is all ok. However if they bitch and cry "it's unfair", is not polite then hell breaks loose:D:D:D:D.

To think that using good wording to hide an insult and expect then respect, and make them look smart, well...you know how it goes Tuna....:D:D

Afirmative over and out:D:D:D:):P

yo fish.... i'm so glad more americans aren't like you or we wouldn't have this country. back in the 1700 s you'd be saying," hey golly guys, thats our king...lets just blindly fall behind him."

thank god that people who really love what this country have the balls and intellegence to question it and constantly improve. there is no shame of our country making mistakes from time to time. but to bury our heads in the sand and "blindly follow the leaders to hell" or whatever you said is the weakest ,lamest , shit i've heard.

but i'm sure you don't really mean it and in retrospect feel differently than what you posted before....... long live the king!!!!!

aw shit ....i kill myself sometimes....long live the king ... ahhhhaaaa.

people see me as a challenge to their balance

If Kerry would have somehow miraculously won I would have lined up and stood behind my new leader, supported him and followed him to hell and back.

It must suck to be such a follower. I prefer to think for myself, and stand behind only those whose causes I believe in. This does not include our current President. I am proud to say that I have enough intelligence to make those types of decisions based on information and circumstances, rather than simply following the leader.

-A

I prefer to think for myself, and stand behind only those whose causes I believe in.

I might stand behind the causes I believe in, but I do stand behind the presidency of the United States. Our peaceful succession for the last 200+ years is to a fair degree what has kept us stable and reasonably internally peaceful all that time -- there is legitimacy in the position itself.

That I disagree with the current President on quite a bit doesn't affect that. He is not the presidency, he is simply it current inhabitant.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I prefer to think for myself, and stand behind only those whose causes I believe in.

I might stand behind the causes I believe in, but I do stand behind the presidency of the United States. Our peaceful succession for the last 200+ years is to a fair degree what has kept us stable and reasonably internally peaceful all that time -- there is legitimacy in the position itself.

That I disagree with the current President on quite a bit doesn't affect that. He is not the presidency, he is simply it current inhabitant.

Wendy W.

How do you define internally peaceful? Does that simply say no civil war? I think that there is a good amount of uneasiness amongst our own citizens due to the war in Iraq/ poor decisions made by the current administration. I refuse to "stand behind" those who make poor choices that endanger the lives of our citizens without good reason, and who attack other nations under an operation to make them the same as us (Operation Iraqi (forced) Freedom?, or Operation Get Some Oil? Or, is it Operation retrieve non-existant WMDs?). That would make me just as bad as they are.

-A