AggieDave

Ban chainsaws!

If chainsaws were banned, then this couldn't have happened!

http://iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=29&art_id=iol1102237853520A551

Vienna - An angry Austrian lumberjack used his chainsaw to reduce his boss's furniture to matchsticks.

After the fight at work, the 37-year-old drove to his boss's flat in the town of Saint Johann, reports Tiroler Krone.

After cutting a rectangle into the door with his chainsaw to get in, he then destroyed a table, armchair, corner seat, all the kitchen furniture and the wardrobe.

Neighbours, who heard the noise of the chainsaw, called the local police.

When they arrived, they found the man sitting peacefully amongst the remains of his boss's furniture.

Police say the man caused damage worth an estimated R40 000. - Ananova.com

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

If chainsaws are banned, I will be forced to drop hardwood trees via AK47. At $80.00 per 1000 rounds, this could get expensive. . . . . .

Fun, but expensive. :)

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

Bah! I've dropped many hardwood trees by simply swinging an axe, then clearing the branches, lifting the log out with only man power. See, chainsaws aren't even needed, you can log with out them...

:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

The Texas chainsaw massacre would not had happen had there had been a screening process in place to assure that crazy psychomaniacs do not get their hands on chainsaws. If you outlaw chainsaws, only outlaws will have chainsaws as outlaws do not buy their chainsaws at walmart, but from the car trunk of chainsaw-blackmarketeers.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Just imagine what Keith Moon (deceased drummer for The Who and notorious hotel room trasher) could have done with a chain saw or two!

Banning them would have prevented Keith from performing his "art".
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey