jvirsk

Heath Caos Thomas

Three jumpers my DZ are jumping Chaos suits and all are pleased with them. They look good and seem to be wearing well. I have no affiliation with Chaos suits; this is my personal observation as a DZO.
Charlie Gittins, 540-327-2208
AFF-I, Sigma TI, IAD-I
MEI, CFI-I, Senior Rigger
Former DZO, Blue Ridge Skydiving Adventures

If you look around you see a hell lot of almost new/barely jumped suits from all different kind of manufacturers out there. If they happen to become a little more popular right now that's only a natural progression.
Not saying they are not crap (which I really can't confirm or deny as I've never even heard from them) but to say you see a few of their suits online is a moot point.
-------------------------------------------------------

To absent friends

Ive got 2 suits from him so far and I have no complaints from them. I was skeptical at first as well but I figured I would take the chance since the price was not crazy. I would definitely suggest giving it a shot. I am no way associated with him, just giving my .02 on this.

Dealt with him recently trying to get my mrs a jumpsuit. He is probably the single most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with in my life. Extremely rude, very unprofessional (bitches openly on facebook about customers and clients), doesn't respond to emails and gets snarky when you send follow ups. Loves to delete and block anyone on facebook that says the slightest bad thing about him (we had monitored him for a while before actually buying and saw that whenever somebody would write a complaint or post something negative about him he would usually rant at them then delete his comment and block the individual, even if it were a reasonable complaint). When the suit eventually did arrive (took a good couple of emails to find out what was happening and where it was, as once payment was made he went kind of quite before having a bitchy response to us asking what was happening with it) it absolutely stunk like cigarettes.

The suit itself is ok, considering price point we thought it was a good option. That being said, on principal if nothing else I would never deal with him again in my life. I don't think he deserves anyones business with the way he conducts himself. Just watch some of the arguments he gets into with people on facebook.
"Many of us will die along this path; that is inevitable. As long as we remember the truth, that we all eventually die, such acts are justified in the grand scheme of things. To live is to risk dying"

I haven't had any personal dealings with Chaos Suits, but a few mates have ordered them. Most of them have had issuse with sizing and the design tends to use a variety of low- and high-drag materials depending on the colour pattern of the suit which doesn't look like the best if you are planning on using it for any serious freeflying in the tunnel.

We mainly use taslan, spandex cordura and Lycra. For printed designs nylon/ripstop is used. We actually use the same materials as the bugger boys apart from a couple for example they get some really good Lycra/cordura and I just can't find a fabric that matches there quality

Name? This was never raised with me I had 1 smoke issue with the DHL bag smelling of smoke due to smoking in the van.
And tomsay I don't reply is a complete lie i generally reply in minutes. I believe I'm the only Suit company they speak to the boss and get response. As for deleting comments the only ones I have deleted is when someone is being abusive or bad mouthing my product with out seeing it. I had word you were a liquid sky dealer? What's your wife's name so I can look up the suit. Also I have never got angry at a customer over a issue. If there is a issue and it's our fault make sure yiublwtbus know when you get it and we replace it. If you fly it 6 months the warranty is voided thatsbthe only way you wont get help