DrunkMonkey

The Political Discussions on the SC...

Just think in a week the whining begins and things can go back to normal.

Well before the whining begins you have to hear about a month of bitching/moaning about how Bush stole the election 2 times in a row. Then the whining begins.

Are you prepared for 4 years of these liberals on here whine for 4 years? Yikes.

Forty-two

Just think in a week the whining begins and things can go back to normal.

Well before the whining begins you have to hear about a month of bitching/moaning about how Bush stole the election 2 times in a row. Then the whining begins.

Are you prepared for 4 years of these liberals on here whine for 4 years? Yikes.

Is your life such a void you must incessantly whine about "liberals"(a term with little meaning anymore)?

Dear god, man, get something to occupy your thoughts that doesn't fill you with rage...Or, get an endless prescription for Prozac and Prilosec...

Have degraded to the level of chimps screaming and flinging their own shit at each other.

Fucking juvenile stupidity.

Interesting.

Have you ever considered moving on to something more grown up instead of continually suffering through all the fucking juvenile stupidity here? Do you hang around just so you'll have something to whine and cry about?

If I felt the way you do about this place, I'd find something better to do.

. . =(_8^(1)

I think they're kind of funny! It's funny to see people post only the fact that support them and ignore everything else. It's funny to see people get so angry in the process of not changing anyone's mind. It's funny that people use their personal experiences in arguments. It's actually really funny to see people who have no clue how to argue do so!

I wonder how many people spend just as much time worrying about their local candidates as they do worrying about convincing others who would make the least bad president.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning