jumpwally

Ash Bag Needed

ive made a couple of them... they're pretty much made to order... Never personally seen them for sale anywhere. Sometimes, someone may have one theyll let you use, but most people want something they can keep as a momento...
I was that kid jumping out if his tree house with a bed sheet. My dad wouldn't let me use the ladder to try the roof...

Best I've used resembles a small freefly tube. About 6' long with ashes in the middle and both ends folded to the middle. Handle is small ring sewn onto the mouth with 550 cord tied on the ring for a handhold. Hold it closed with rubber bands and use pull up cords to pull them off. When released all the ashes go up through the tube and they don't go all over the jumper. It also looks spectacular from the ground.

I made one that goes onto your left wrist. (All fabric; "soft" if you will) It has been used several times. When released the ashes form a spherical ball shape which is highly visible to watchers on the ground. Can be used over and over. I don't make them for sale, but can send you the pattern, etc.
PM me and give me a mailing address. I don't do uploading stuff.