highspeeddirt

Juki LK-982 bartacker

I think I'm the king of buying busted machines for too much money. I've bought a number of machines and have never gotten one that worked properly right out of the box. I think part of it is that people stitching buffing wheels don't care if their machine occasionally drops a stitch.

-Michael

If you get it, to solve the lock up problem, disconnect something and see if it frees up. Then you know which side of the disconnection the problem is. Keep doing that and you will find it. Works on just about everything. It will probably take alot of time, and if a bent or broken part, alot of money. Sorry, JT

UPDATE--- 8/25/16---- called the guy yesterday to see if he still had the machine. He took it to a sewing machine shop in Sylmar. They told him it needed parts and it would cost more than the machine was worth, and so he opted not to have it repaired.He says i can have the machine for free if i go and pick it up.Any thoughts?