GTAVercetti

Vertical Raptor 2 suit

Hola,

I am looking for some opinions on the Raptor 2 suit. I like the style of it, but I am a bit concerned about its fitting. I understand it is meant to be tighter which is fine, but what I want to know is how tight that is? I want to order one soon as the lead times are long, but I have been getting into better shape and I am worried that any sort of change in my body is going to affect it. I am not going to be drastically different but my measurements will certainly change a bit.

Could someone who has the suit give me their opinion on it? It there wiggle room for that? Or is it just skin tight?

Thanks!
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I just got a viper which I believe is tighter... they are not skin tight but are relatively tight fitting with room to break in. Mine is a medium fit and I have room for a t-shirt and some under garments. as the fabric breaks down a bit and gives in i'll have a bit more flex in the suit, but they are meant to fit.

hope that helps a little.

Kolizion

I just got a viper which I believe is tighter... they are not skin tight but are relatively tight fitting with room to break in. Mine is a medium fit and I have room for a t-shirt and some under garments. as the fabric breaks down a bit and gives in i'll have a bit more flex in the suit, but they are meant to fit.

hope that helps a little.

Yes, it does! So just a t-shirt and undergarments? That was my other concern: being able to fit at least some thin insulating layers under in cooler weather. What are you wearing as far as shorts or pants underneath? Just underwear? Or can you wear shorts or jeans or anything?

I want it to fit, but I want to know what I am getting. :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.