snowcrash75

katana slider question

Anyone know the dimensions of a Katana 120 slider vs that of a 107? I'm needing one for a 107 and found a look ma removable which is 52cmx79cm, and currently on a 120. Just wondering if it's compatible with the 107 and it's too late to call pd....that and I don't believe they officially endorse removable deployment with katanas as I remember....
Thanks for your help.

snowcrash75

Anyone know the dimensions of a Katana 120 slider vs that of a 107? I'm needing one for a 107 and found a look ma removable which is 52cmx79cm, and currently on a 120. Just wondering if it's compatible with the 107 and it's too late to call pd....that and I don't believe they officially endorse removable deployment with katanas as I remember....
Thanks for your help.

With my Katana 120 loaded at 1.8 I had the best results/openings with a slider from Lookma that measured 56cm x 84cm.
I had a smaller one prior to this that was 54x80 (already bigger than standart slider size) and 50% of the openings were slammers. Only beautiful onheading swivels after I bought the bigger one.

On my 107 Katana, WL 2.15, the 54x80 slider worked best however. So I think you should be good with your 52x79.
If only my VC84 was opening like my 107 did...

If you order new and for some reasons the ordered size doesn't work well together with your canopy, Lookma offers to take your slider back and make you a new one in a different size, that should resolve your issues. So if in doubt about the size order new.
-------------------------------------------------------

To absent friends