souleyes584

Jedi Air Wear

UK based brand. Had an FS (RW as you folk call it) suit made circa March 2013.

My experience:
1) Lead times are pretty good
2) Build quality leaves much to be desired. My suit started to fall apart after around 120 jumps. Now on ~160 jumps and literally has holes in it. Will be lucky if it lasts till the end of the 2016 season. And I'm not a particularly heavy user (no team training, not much bigway).
3) Friend ordered one, measured by the guy who runs the company ended up with a suit that didn't fit...did get refunded. Fit on mine is okay, but could be better.
4) Booties caused me (and still do, on occasion) a multitude of problems. Had to duct tape them for my FS1 dive! Had a tack put in by a seamstress on both booties which fixed the issue more or less... Still dodgy on occasion. Had a few issues in The Algarve in November with one of them popping off - thankfully I can now fly to compensate for only one functioning bootie. One of the riggers did a quick fix. No problems since. But I've always been paranoid and double / triple check them in the door.
5) Other friends have mentioned quality is an issue.

Based on my experience, I wouldn't buy another one new. I would consider CHEAP second hand one in good condition to tide me over for a season...

Ash

The company did have some quality issues in the early days, but have totally upped their game.

The suits I see come from them now are very different to the early suits and look very well made. I just bought an FS suit for my wife from Jedi and must say it looks very well put together.

Customer service was absolutely top notch as well :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I bought one nearly new last year, Got bits of thread coming undone here and there after 150 jumps.

I've spoken to loads of others with them. General consensus is they're ok, but built to a price, and come unravelled sooner or later.

If you do a decent amount of jumps you'll probably have to every every year or two.

There's a reason the top suits are double the price.