jumper596

If you like George W, DON'T LOOK AT THIS! or 'Saturday Funnies'

Found this the other day - My first thought was 'don't post this - I'll make a bunch of enemies'. But for those who feel like I do, I just had to ---

http://www.votetoimpeach.org/

Don't kill me, I'm just passing this along to anyone who's interested

I added 'Saturday Funnies' to the subject, OK?
A great thing about America is that people can organize and try to make changes when they feel they are being misled. No matter how funny it may seem. Ivan - Clinton's not president anymore - don't need one for him.

I love my country, I love the Constitution, I hate my government.

By expressing a contrary, legal, political viewpoint you have employed your most important political RIGHT under the Constitution. Freedom of Speech. That seems to be oddly unpopular these days.
I believe you are what is known as the "loyal opposition"

Hope there is more than 2 of us.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

[QUOTE]I know, and to think that clown is the president of the United States... [/QUOTE]

Who better to choose to epitomize everything that other countries hate about the US than Bush. Its great. Ok, maybe jerry springer. :P

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

They didn'y TRY to impeach him. They DID impeach him. He was acquitted/exonerated of all charges.

By the way...they did it the right way all according to the law.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

Well if they can impeach a guy for not knowing the definition of oral sex, then surely they can impeach for bombing a 3rd world nation.

The only sad thing about this is the people running
that website didnt do very much research into why things came about like they did. Iraq isnt like it is here in the USA. Not since the civil war has it even been close. A leader there is taken by force and held through bloodshed and fear.

Im happy that I have the freedom to say our leader might suck ass without losing any sleep that he might start shelling my town for treason. I hope one day the people over there might share this freedom too.

*Skydive Bagdad*

Woohoooo

These jackasses took out an ad in the Times a while back. I chuckled when I read it, though I chuckled a bit more when I read idiot-boy Ramsay Clarke's articles of impeachment. He'd make a fine prosecutor in Belgium. I personally wouldn't let him proofread the title page on my term paper.

:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!