pojo

George Bush is so stupid...

Oh you can't get anything right.....lol......

The president says "I'm the president and I'm important" He grabs one of the parachutes, and jumps.

The rabbi tells the child to take the last parachute to which the kid says "don't worry rabbi, the prez took my book bag. We still got two chutes!"

we have a difference of opinions here, but i'm not going to flame you for yours. the original poster was within first amendment rights to say what he said. i may not agree with it, but that's the poster's thoughts, not mine. Wyatt Earp is "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" well, i guess that falls somewhere in the "stupid" category. i often refer to him as the "village idiot" not that i don't respect him, he is my president, i voted for the fella, but in this particular chain of events that has been leading up to the upcoming activities, he did not, in my opinion handle the situation correctly. ie: i would have no problem with what he's doing as long as he would have had UN consent, or the required 9 votes from the UN council, the way it was Wyatt & Doc didn't have the rocks to get vetoed by the UN council on the 17th of this month, so they just ignored UN opinion and are now trying to sell a "rebel cause" another poster in these forums brought up an interesting point ie: what about post war iraq? who gets what? i can tell you, this will open a whole new "can of worms" hide and watch.
right now, even as we speak, a very bad dust storm has blown in, wx conditions are not friendly. there's been a lot of talk in the ranks "either we go in, or go home"
Here For Stories "US Troops Ready To Go Out--Or Go Home" this is the particular article on the front page i'm specifically referring to, notice it's from writers in the US. and it's funny how ol' Wyatt is referred to as a "cowboy" i thought i had invented that one. >:(

--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

For some reason I am really confused in this thread. The president is stupid, something about a penis, a rabbi and a kids book bag, no jokes about pedophilia, we must be supportive at this time.......

I need to go back to the Tit-ee bar.:)
Chris

But slam the guy for waving at a blind man?

But it was okay to slam Clinton for whatever he did, and it was okay to slam Quayle cuz he couldn't spell, etc, etc...

No difference. If you're in the public eye and you do something that makes you look stupid... you have to expect to be called stupid.

I would like to amend that comment to "Fucker". He is just a Fucker and Stupid Fucker at that. You simply don't ignore your International Friends and go wacking people to line your pockets. I mean, Hussein needs to be removed, but not by alienating all our friends in the process. I really think Bush's manifest intention is a better economy and the oil industry, while latent intention is removing Hussein. Stupid Fucker... I think the flag should hang upside down and backwards at the White House as a true reflection of the current admin... Wow, I've got my First Amendment all hard and pulsating:P:P:P

xxx, Hixxx

death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

But slam the guy for waving at a blind man? Jeez....aren't we all allowed some social faux pas in our lives?

the same man who is leading our country right now, in these "dire straights" is the same man when then govenor of texas did an interview with a reporter during the onset of his bid for the white house, when asked "mr. govenor, who are the world's leaders in each of the major countries?" he didn't have a clue, bet he knows who they are now! ;) look for a public address before he makes the final decision, and remember he's still going to ask us for one hundered billion dollars for the war effort and rebuild. i wasn't aware that he waved at stevie wonder, or whomever, but it doesn't surprise me.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Stupid people dont use Snopes

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=420572#420572

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/bushwave.htm

I dont even care to state an opinion, talkback is becoming rec dot in my opinion. I left it, and think shortly I will do the same here. It has probably been days or weeks since I saw a combined dozen interesting posts that did not degenerate into stupidity, namecalling, and war/peace bitching.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

But slam the guy for waving at a blind man?

But it was okay to slam Clinton for whatever he did, and it was okay to slam Quayle cuz he couldn't spell, etc, etc...

No difference. If you're in the public eye and you do something that makes you look stupid... you have to expect to be called stupid.

Ament to that... if ya fuck up... be prepared to pay the price... we live with it everyday... and were not in the public eye, hardly. :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

My gf would jerk the choke collar pretty hard if I ran out for a drink with a politically minded young lady such as yourself. She already gets jealous when I hang out with my home DZ female skydivers. I do however have a humorous PM for you from a friend who has been an an advisor to both 'Dub and Senior. Will find it and pass it on.

Regards,
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

And further more WTF happened to no personal attacks? A joke maybe, but this looks like an attack thread to me. I thought that rule was an extended courtesy to people outside our exclusive "I fly and you don't" social group?

Is that no longer the case? Because if so, I have some serious 'stupid f#&cker' comments to throw around.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

I dont even care to state an opinion, talkback is becoming rec dot in my opinion. I left it, and think shortly I will do the same here. It has probably been days or weeks since I saw a combined dozen interesting posts that did not degenerate into stupidity, namecalling, and war/peace bitching.

Hence my attempts to intentionally hi-jack every thread. So far, I seem to be loosing. <---look speedracer!