gemini

It is Time for This Nonsense to Stop!

Why didn't they just change it??

"One nation, under a big blazin' blue sky, indivisible unless you count this, this and this....with liberty and justice for those of which who will vote for Bush".

That'll make it constitutional. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Are you guys actually responding to posts that are 2 years old? I'm impressed. :S

Reason for that: BOREDOM :D:P

Nope. My guess is that someone wanted to bring it up new, but for fear of repost police, pulled up the old one.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Yeah, the difference I responded to your post, which not even 2 hrs old... that's a bit different from 2 years wouldn't you say?

Very true.

However, it poped up cause someone Sublimebreaze posted on it...

And unlike most, I decided to read the thread before I responded to it....Then I came accross the post I replied to...I ALMOST didn't...But the US Constituition and how people misread it is like a hobby for me.

And here we are.

Besides topics are still topics as long as someone has somehting to say right?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Great news folks!

The nonsense has stopped :)

Last week I decided why worry about the depressing stupid crap that I really can't contol.

Thanks HH for speakers corner I don't have to go there so in my world all that nonsense has stopped. Politic's gone! Gun BS gone!

CNN, 6 oclock news, Gone. B| Am I missing anything? not in my world. Now I'm a lot happier! All the nonsense has stopped!

I will vote in the national election will it make a difference?:S What the hell I may not even check the results. Problem solved.

"Stop the world I want off". Damn it stopped and I'm still aliveB|

R.I.P.

Which is exactly what is done by including these MANDATORY activities in public school. Let kids believe what they want or what they are taught by their parents. But public school is not the place to be teaching morals or religion ....It's up to parents to teach the morals and beliefs that they think are right.

You are absolutly right, except that we have a problem in this country of a lot of children not being taught anything by their parents except how to beat the system, lie, steal and cheat. These kids have no morals values, are not disciplined, and do not value life. The chances of them becoming productive citizens is almost nil. Face it folks, the parents are not doing the job either!

And you want your kid sitting next to these angels 6 or 7 hours a day? Good luck.

Why not finish that train of thought by proposing your "final solution"?

Back in the olden days (a couple of years ago or so), apparently you could put icons onto threads. It didn't last long, being cute and easily abused and a bandwidth hog (this is dz.com, after all :P).

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Back in the olden days (a couple of years ago or so), apparently you could put icons onto threads. It didn't last long, being cute and easily abused and a bandwidth hog (this is dz.com, after all :P).

Wendy is right and wrong. She's right that this was something you could do a long time ago. She's wrong in that I didn't remove them for bandwidth reasons. I removed them because I think they're just plain tacky and somewhat kitsch. ;)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

What!!! I can be wrong? Heavens to Betsy!

Ah well, it was before my time anyway :$

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)