Capermel

RRMS/Transverse Myelitis

Anyone else jump with MS? Curious if you get exhausted after a few jumps or am I just an odd ball. Honestly, two in a day and I am good. I'm in remission, I really don't have any ongoing symptoms. Had Transverse Myelitis in 2014 but the spinal cord lesion is nearly gone from what my Neuro tells me.
*Disclaimer* If I am exhausted I don't jump haha

How many jumps do you have?
Early in the learning process it is easy for all that adrenaline to deplete blood sugar reserves and leave you exhausted. Snacks help, but the long term solution involves learning how to control your arousal levels.

As for MS specifically, the latest issue of "Economist" magazine recommends COPPERTONE sun block for its ability to delay onset of MS symptoms.

riggerrob

How many jumps do you have?
Early in the learning process it is easy for all that adrenaline to deplete blood sugar reserves and leave you exhausted. Snacks help, but the long term solution involves learning how to control your arousal levels.

As for MS specifically, the latest issue of "Economist" magazine recommends COPPERTONE sun block for its ability to delay onset of MS symptoms.

Hey thanks for the reply. I'm very new to the sport, 16 jumps. In truth I wasn't sure if it was the MS or the adrenaline wearing me out. Figured it could be one or the other, or both. I never heard of the Coppertone suggestion, but it's interesting for sure. Definitely couldn't hurt. I take high dose of Vit D now (20,000IU). I thought I seen someone on the forums with MS, but can't find it now. I'm thinking I found it somewhere else. No biggie though :)
Thanks again!
Blue skies