Acole6357

Made my first tandem

So I ended up finding a drop zone in New Jersey that was more than willing to take me on my first jump and it was out of this world,it was exilerating,such a rush,I used skydive cross keys,the opening was a bit tough on the neck but not bad and the landing was so soft.but I did get nausea afterwords it was crazy.it was the experience of a life time.ive def got the itch now indeed.i just went for it and the rush was killer,did not have issues with nerves until they opened the plane door than reality set it.

Welcome to the club, I love reading about first jumps. I'm just not sure if it's because it helps me remember mine or if it's because someone else got to enjoy it like I did. Maybe both. I still get the nerve just a little when the door opens but the complete freedom outside it keeps me going back.

What's so crazy is I've got the want to do it again so bad and I want to also do it solo one day so on my bieprthday I'm going to tandem again and take people with me to experience the rush as it was out of this world.then I going to look into classes.im hooked.the freefall was short,but this is a video of me landing.

I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation the other day while we were waiting for the load to build. And I was probably just as stoked for your jump as you were, lol. It's always awesome to see people realize their true capabilities, when they mentally push themselves past conventional fear. Really glad you had a good time! Give me a shout if you plan on coming back around to CK.

Mark
Sun, Fun, and Blue Ones

Respect Existence, Or Expect Resistance!

Wow awesome you found me Mark,indeed my first jump was amazing.it was great talking to you as well,i do hopefully plan on taking a drive back to CK next Saturday hopefully on my birthday to take anotger tandem jump,i also want to talk to someone at CK about possibly taking the needed steps to get certified as i feel im wanting to jump on my own someday.but hope to to see you up there again.