onearmed-bandit

My AFF second time round

Well finally have completed the second stage of my aff after the first attempt bk in oct was canned due to weather so now all goin well bar a few body positioning issues (e.g hips forward n legs not so spaced apart) oh n first jump ive released both toggles once I had a good canopy which meant that it was just to hard to hook the carabiner through the other steering toggle as it was flappin all over the place,but steering and flaring was still possible juat not the most comfortable option so I didnt make the same mistake on the second jump lol,second jump was sweet just alittle more refining needed still on body positioning but still ok upon deployment I encountered about 6 line twists which I kicked out of with no problem n then everything else after that was spot on I landed on my feet n that was that. So a big thank you to the crew at skydive moruya for having the courage to take me on n realise my dream up at 7am timmoz so now im tryin to fit a few beers in to celebrate BOOYA!
Life, get amoungst it!

onearmed-bandit

Well finally have completed the second stage of my aff after the first attempt bk in oct was canned due to weather so now all goin well bar a few body positioning issues (e.g hips forward n legs not so spaced apart) oh n first jump ive released both toggles once I had a good canopy which meant that it was just to hard to hook the carabiner through the other steering toggle as it was flappin all over the place,but steering and flaring was still possible juat not the most comfortable option so I didnt make the same mistake on the second jump lol,second jump was sweet just alittle more refining needed still on body positioning but still ok upon deployment I encountered about 6 line twists which I kicked out of with no problem n then everything else after that was spot on I landed on my feet n that was that. So a big thank you to the crew at skydive moruya for having the courage to take me on n realise my dream up at 7am timmoz so now im tryin to fit a few beers in to celebrate BOOYA!

I think the only thing to say is:
Congrats :)
You are not the contents of your wallet.

onearmed-bandit

hey dude yeh computer doc n ive emailed kevin burkart a few times too B|

Awesome!

I'm not up to speed, but is "Pieces of Eight" still around?

There are some stories about THOSE guys.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun