Molly01

Anybody with a disability willing to be interviewed on their sky diving experience by a student journalist

Hello,
I would like to write an article on a sky diving experience of somebody with a disability. It's such a brave thing to do and I would be very greatful if somebody let me interview them about their experience in the sky.
Thank you,
Molly :)

Molly01

Hello,
I would like to write an article on a sky diving experience of somebody with a disability. It's such a brave thing to do and I would be very greatful if somebody let me interview them about their experience in the sky.
Thank you,
Molly :)

Hi Molly,

Please have a look at https://www.facebook.com/BLESMATrans4mers, if you drop your questions in their, you should get somebody willing to help you.
Hope this helps,
Andy
At long last the light at the end of the tunell isnt an on coming train!!!

Hi Molly,
When are you doing the article? The reason I ask is that I have Systemic Lupus (SLE) and chronic kidney disease stemming from damage from my Lupus. Unfortunately I am just getting started in the tunnel with one of the instructors who also will be teaching me for my AFF. If I had already started I would love to help. Have you checked out Leaps for Lupus? If not look up their web page leapsforlupus.com a friend just told me about them.
Good luck,
Erin