alroker

Amazing documentary about a paraplegic skydiver. His name is Jarrett. Unbelievable.

Hey Jerrett, SorryI missed you this past weekend. I like the video and I am sure we will get a chance to make one together sometime. The Base jumping is "Sick", I need atleast 2K of altitude befor I would concider doing a base jump.
Stop Touching Me!!!

Muff Brother# 4466

I met Jarrett when I was going through my AFF a few months ago at Palatka (I doubt he would remember meeting me). He was in a wheel chair and I asked him if it was appropriate to ask why he was in it.

He said no problem told me his story and I was really inspired by what he was telling me and how he's still skydiving. He's very positive about life and seems like a good guy. I was surprised how he's younger than I am and has done a lot in this sport. Good to see some video of him as I haven't seen him since the day I talked to him nor have I seen him jump.

Full movie is now available on VOD:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/skyhigh/76978977#

Since I contributed to the Kickstarter campaign to fund the film, I got an early copy, and I can definitely say it's worth the few bucks to watch. Well-made film about a very cool guy. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke