onearmed-bandit

twisted lines

If you're referring to line twists under canopy after deployment, you should be able to "bicycle-kick" out of the twists without having to need your hands to push or pull on the risers. Refer to the video already posted...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I find that 'making yourself big' ie stretching out your limbs. Helps to slow down the onset of the twists. Grabbing up there too soon is like an ice skater tucking up and helping the rotation possibly meaning more twists to deal with.
Also, dont forget to check that the risers are even. If one is 'higher' than the other, grab that one and give it the necessary tug to even them out. That'll make getting the twists out easier and may stop the canopy creating more twists.
And check both toggles are stowed. If one's released and the other isnt, you could be fighting a losing battle. Releasing the other toggle should help 'even it up'.
Your disadvantage is likely to be not being able to push the risers apart which can sometimes prevent twists if you detect it happening soon enough.
Happy flying! :)

To the OP, please PM me with your details, severity of injury, prosthetics etc and your experience. We have trained a number of amputee skydivers including a triple amputee, missing right lower arm.

I'd be glad to try and help you out as much as possible.

Andy
At long last the light at the end of the tunell isnt an on coming train!!!