onearmed-bandit

onearmed solo

hey guys im from syd australia,n am a right arm above elbow amputee. Ive spoken with the leading skydiving centres n they want nothin to do with training me blah blah,i even showed em computer docs youtube vids n they still think its crazy n unsafe what he does so im at a loss im willing to travel to prove that it can be done is there any help out there?
Life, get amoungst it!

Yer in a tuff situation Mate. We can rig an SOS (single operating system) for the cutaway and reserve. However, how can you fly the main or reserve canopy? It is possible to do this 1 handed but, not easy. I don't have any experience here. I do know of 1 guy that base jumps with a hook. Seems to get by just fine. If you were closer to me, I'd be willing to work with ya. My method is 2 tandems then we start solo stuff. I'd probably toss ya in the tunnel and get the freefall handled so we can concentrate on the other stuff. I see this being very doable. Realize it is up to your abilities and no guarantees here. But, if you were willing to get this done, it is possible. Good Luck