fred1986

Plane stalls next to paraplegic tandem pasanger

That's the video with the 2 birdbrains in the front seat. Does that left seat guy have his commercial ? Or is he getting instruction on a commercial flight ?
That flight could be so illegal as to be beyond belief although I dont have enough info to really know.

That's the video with the 2 birdbrains in the front seat. Does that left seat guy have his commercial ? Or is he getting instruction on a commercial flight ?
That flight could be so illegal as to be beyond belief although I dont have enough info to really know.

My favorite part is during the dive, the jumper taps the pilot on the shoulder to ask a question.

‎'If the loadmaster leaves without saying anything or is gone when you look around then I strongly suggest you leave as well' :D:D:D

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My favorite part is during the dive, the jumper taps the pilot on the shoulder to ask a question.

"Are we gonna die?" is a perfectly reasonable question.

jumping out asap without questions is a perfectly reasonable action.... and answers the question ;)
To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works

jumping out asap without questions is a perfectly reasonable action.... and answers the question ;)

"Follow me if ya wanna live" :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I don't see why this is in the disabilities forum. the fact there was a tandem passenger is minor vs the stall and the lessons they tried to give in the (nicely done and thanks for sharing) vid.

is it cross posted in incidents or training?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I don't see why this is in the disabilities forum. the fact there was a tandem passenger is minor vs the stall and the lessons they tried to give in the (nicely done and thanks for sharing) vid.

is it cross posted in incidents or training?

It was also a re-post.

Out of curiosity, why was it locked in the incidents forum?

The moderators would have to answer that. My guess is that it's because it is already cross-posted in another forum, and/or it is a re-post.

If so, does anyone have a link to the original post? I tried to search but no luck... B|

Out of curiosity, why was it locked in the incidents forum?

The moderators would have to answer that. My guess is that it's because it is already cross-posted in another forum, and/or it is a re-post.

If so, does anyone have a link to the original post? I tried to search but no luck... B|

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4176825

I think this is the original thread. It gets a little confusing when it gets reposted 3 or 4 times.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I kind of like the decent rate that he was getting. Could shave a couple of minutes off of each load and I would be in the background on all the tand vids. I bet that group gets out on the first pass next time.

Why does this post not suprise me. :D
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P