waveoff5500

back in the game!

so almost 2 months post op from a micro discectomy, and i took my refresher AFF class today. couldnt jump because of high winds but hopefully ill be able to fit a few jumps in later in the week! im so psyched to be back at it and pumped that i could get most of my recovery out of the way during the off season!
"its just a normal day at the dropzone until its not"

thanks a lot! but yeah ive been back at the gym swimming and strengthening a lot to get back in shape im almost 100% pain free, slight pain due to the nerve still healing but the dr said this will diminish with time! and ian that made me lol :ph34r:

just an update! it seems that my sciatica is just getting better everyday. i had a bit of a flare up during the summer, but my surgeon said that he was happy with how everything looked, and that he had a feeling it was just taking me longer to heal because of the size/duration of the herniation that i had. ive been jumping a lot and it feels great, a little sore after the weekend, but nothing compared to what i was dealing with before. it feels great to be able to finally be as active as i was if not more!