waveoff5500

Surgery today!

Been there! Done that! It's not so bad. You wake up and you're not in pain anymore.

Changed my life!

Most important thing is your re-hab.

Good luck!

~M
Cause they know, and so do I, The high road is hard to find
A detour to your new life, Tell all of your friends goodbye

hey guys thanks for the wishes! im not out of the hospital and recovering at home. it was a bit calcified when they got to the disk so it took a bit longer than they anticipated, but im all stitched up and m leg pain seems to be gone, a little intermittent pain but nothing like it was. sore back where the incision is but thats to be expected, im glad its finally over though!
"its just a normal day at the dropzone until its not"

That's great that the leg pain is gone. I've heard Patients complain of lingering pain for several weeks post-op from swelling. Sitting on your ass w/o pain is pretty cool, too. A speedy recovery to you. Follow your PT regimen.

yeah, my pain has returned a little bit, but i talked to the nurse and she said that its pretty normal to have those days and that if it continues to give her a call and they would give me a steroid pack to calm it down a bit. but the nerve takes time to heal and that is normal apparently. thanks for all the support guys! ive just been through a lot haha
"its just a normal day at the dropzone until its not"