gimpboogie

Thank you ALL Skydivecity STAFF & TK for everything

Here's a couple of videos as a collection of some of my sky dives while at Skydivecity, 'Zhills" FL.

It was exceptional opportunity to come visit, meet all the AWESOME staff, new friends, and the opportunity to learn many new skills.

I specially wish to thank TK for inviting me, and including me in his 14 way birthday dive (along with Slades 1000th).

Thanks to all the staff, packers, manifest- you all have been great help- in all you did while I was there.

Deepest gratitude to those who taught me how to finally sky dive head down, starting with my 1st linked exit on this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y4Z8cNLQ3g

Thanks to ALL my asshole brothers for your support, good times and to Jerry Bird for not getting me with your heat seeking missiles :P

This one's for you all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJcQEar-qcY
till next time,
muff muff all you assholes;)
To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works

Yes, Zhills is absolutely most accommodating DZ I've been to,

Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff- not once did I hear anything negative said by or about the staff.

The visitors were great- many wanting to jump with me saying "are you gimpboogie?" or extremewheelchairs (my YouTube screen name)
and asking to do a jump with me.

To all whom I didn't get to jump with my sincere apologies but I actually blew my sinus' out in one jump and ruptured my ear drum so I needed to stop jumping towards the end of my stay- despite a deep desire to keep on jumping I knew my ear would not heal had I ignored it..

Each morning TK, upon seeing me, took the time to say hello and stop to chat for a few moments despite his extremely busy life. As well as having me on his 14 way birthday jump- was a real treat- considering how many people he could have included who are much better skdyivers.

When I could not reach the shower at the accessible showers TK went out to purchase a handheld shower and left it hanging down so I can reach it.

Pete was up each morning before anyone else, doing his work, always with a friendly smile and a nod when we crossed paths (not to forget that he taught me something about coffee grinders I never knew- and how to understand the difference between a good cigar and others :) )

while the packing tent was filed with friendly guys who were happy to pack my rig exactly the way I had asked for-
(and to think I only needed to explain it once and they all seemed to know/remember how it was to be done- extremely professional in m opinion considering how many various rigs they pack daily)

Pip & Judy were very kind and decent folks to deal with regarding trailers,

Jeannine ran a great cafe awith a bunch of decent helpful staff who took the time to deliver people food at the pick nick tables while they waited rather then standing around waiting for their meals.

The muff brothers were always friendly and a fun bunch of guys...

The rigging loft took care of my needs efficiently and for a decent price. Giving good advice about my near neck snapping 2 second openings before she installed a pocket on my slider.

Manifest was very professionally run by a couple of ladies who efficiently filled loads most days with 2 turbines going out within minutes of each other. Yet they were always on top of their game- without messing up the loads. Taking care of the mail coming in and out b visiting jumpers
-Talk about multi-tasking!!

Who ever I may have left out, my apologies, its not because out didn't do a good job but rather my brain age recently went form 44 to 77! eek !

If anyone asks for my honest opinion

there you have it.

a 10+ for Zhills

(but a 10- for the state of FL for not having any opportunities for recycling which in fact my friend's Sky and Slade, went driving around in town asking everywhere if there was a place to recycle glass and plastics- nothing!_)

ps. glad you enjoyed the videos
To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works