pookieland

I am so Happy !!!

you should be!!
THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME THAT YOU WENT TO 1 INSTRUCTOR AND THAT YOU DEPLOYED ON YOUR OWN.

as for landings-check out the videos i got up on youtube
extremewheelchairs is the name on there.
ook for them and see the landings on the vidoes where i am diving alone.

it is sort of a PLF-but not really because now that ive done so many jumps i slide on my butt for quite a distance (and am praticing blind man landing-i practice the turn around and control of toggles up high at approx 5,000f -i usually depoy at 6 grand on the days i want to practice something new for canopy control so i have lots of altitude if it all goes to shit and i have to go for the reserve=which hasnt happened yet).

anyways, as long as my legs are strapped up high enough-that my butt is the lowest thing to the ground i can slide as long as i winds let me
To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works

B|

Normally I try to play nice and be curteous on dz.com, but could you please Shut the Fuck Up?

You're the author of the last 10 threads in this forum, and in many of them, there's zero content other than the title.

When you finally did get to do a non-tandem jump or two, you didn't write anything about the techniques used or challenges overcome, so there was nothing interesting to come out of all your "X days before my solo" threads.

Asking a question about something legitimate like PLFs is fine.

Its great to be excited about skydiving, but please chill out on the keyboard even if you're not much one for jumping up and dancing around for joy to burn off some of that energy...

Pookie, can you post a video of your jumps? I gather you got some footage???

It is frustrating that you build up excitement for the jumps you did but don't give any info at all about what happened on the day? Don't leave us hanging man!!

Chop chop!

And dude, no more thread posts without content, that shits me to tears.
Get busy living or get busy dying!

Normally I try to play nice and be curteous on dz.com, but could you please Shut the Fuck Up?

You're the author of the last 10 threads in this forum, and in many of them, there's zero content other than the title.

When you finally did get to do a non-tandem jump or two, you didn't write anything about the techniques used or challenges overcome, so there was nothing interesting to come out of all your "X days before my solo" threads.

Asking a question about something legitimate like PLFs is fine.

Its great to be excited about skydiving, but please chill out on the keyboard even if you're not much one for jumping up and dancing around for joy to burn off some of that energy...

Serioulsy bro, why would you even waste the time to write this? Go to another forum. Do you honestly think anyone here cares how many jumps you have, or how great a skydiver you are? Hopefully DZ.com will have a skygod forum someday, thats where you and many belong.

People on these forums are exceptional people, you however, clearly, are not. If your not the exception, and dont know how to appreciate other people breaking down physical/mental barriers, specified or not, as they relate to skydiving, then like I said before, post somewhere else.
"We didn't start the fire"

Wow! That was pretty harsh! Why can't you just let him be happy and if you think his posts are a waste of time then don't read them!

A vid and technique, etc. would be GREAT to see/read about - but it's not here (at least not yet anyway) so why can't you just stick to the age ole advice of "if you have nothing nice to say - don't say anything at all?"

P-Land ... do your thing man - it's just too bad not everyone is catching your obvious excitement!
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" ~ Helen Keller

As a Moderator, I would usually agree with you about someone being a postwhore but I have to disagree with you now. First, this isn't a very active forum like Bonfire, so the odds that one person is going to post more than others is higher. Second, Pookie has been trying for years, years to get to this point. I bet that when you have a goal to reach that it doesn't take you a decade to accomplish it, right? Third, he's a newbie skydiver! Don't you remember what those days were like? I bet you bored your family and friends to tears with how exciting skydiving was!

Give the dude a break. If you don't like his posts, you don't have to open them. And lest you think that I'm just a local supporting a local, I'm not. I just met Pookie on the day of his jumps and I have to say that I was very impressed with his enthusiasm and determination. Many people stopped what they were doing just to see him land and clapped and supported him. When was the last time someone did that for you?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yes I agree with DSE, it is great to see people addicted to the sky and not letting anything get in their way.

.......now, where is your bloody VIDEO!!!!

I am hanging to see how your technique went Pookie. You mentioned to me about doing two ways as a para team, I wanna see how you fall man.

Exciting times for paraplegic skydiving ahead!

D
Get busy living or get busy dying!

He's prolly just bent out of shape because he's up to his ass in that cold, white stuff and all the planes up there are frozen solid to the ground. Just can't stand someone else having all the fun! :)

FYI re: our cold asses and planes.
We jump year round-every weekend (as long as we got altitude and there isn't a blizzard-but certainly we jump in light snow, and in temperatures @ -12C on the ground-go up to 8,500 in a 206 (without a door-the climb to altitude is the worst of it all-we're very happy to get out and into FF where the temps with wind chill factor woud freeze any exposed skin quite quickly.

The cold doesnt stop us-we jump because love to jump not because its warm and cosy.
-slight snow fall doest stop us-as long as we got altitude before the cloud cover starts to hinder deployment altitudes.
-as a paralyzed skydiver E've jumped in Feb. out of this door-less 206, and will continue to do so...

were Canadians, we don't need warm & fuzzy feelings to along with our jumps,
we just need a plane-door or not (ome of us ofcourse dont even need the plane), enugh altitude to satisfy the BSR's and our own personal comfort level as to deployment altitudes and winds etc.-just as in the summer.

I could post tons of winter skydiving photos from our DZ but since this is the skydivers with disabilities forum-i wil stick to sharing two photos of me jumping in the winter... including one where we are getting ready to take off in our 'doorless' 206.

If anyone really loves skydiving and doesnt have some medical condition forbidding them to be outdoors in the winter-why stop jumping just because there's snow on the ground and the temperatures are colder-that's what all those extra layers of clothing are for.... simple solution to a simple problem-your cold add more clothing.

So no worries-we have lots of fun every weekend up here year round. :ph34r:
To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works

I also am waiting for the video. I did'nt realize that I would make someone upset at me. I thought this was a place to be happy about skydiving and meeting other people who do the same. I thought all Skydivers were just as happy as I was for doing something that many people would never do or even try. But I guess being happy comes with a price. I never ment to piss people off. But it's not every day you you find a person in a wheelchair falling out of the sky. And again as for the video I have not yet scene it myself I am hoping to see it this weekend for the very first time. The wonderfull people that have worked with me to make this all happen are doing something with the video which they will let me know this weekend. I don't know how this whole U-Tube thing works but I have people that are taking care of that for me. I enjoy this sport very much and I look foward to doing a dive with D some day and if there are more like us in the world then they can come along too. As for all the people that support us in this sport, I want to say thank you. As for the people that find that being this happy is a problem you will never ever understand what it's like to have a dream and accomplish it. Because there are so many dreams that will remain just that a " dream " only because of our physical disabilities. Again I never meant to be so wordy about how happy I am, but I won't stop being happy just because your living a misarable life.
Life is hard enough with out people like you making it worse....
I am living my Dream are you?
Stop Touching Me!!!

Muff Brother# 4466

Pookie, can you post a video of your jumps? I gather you got some footage???

It is frustrating that you build up excitement for the jumps you did but don't give any info at all about what happened on the day? Don't leave us hanging man!!

Chop chop!

And dude, no more thread posts without content, that shits me to tears.

Agreed with Dalel

Yes this IS a forum for people with disabilities,'yes we got all sorts of disabilities-I for one,have a severe head injury (in a coma for 3 weeks-rehab for 6 months to learn to talk, eat, dress myself etc. all over again). I was born as an individual with autism-yah Im autistic and apparently social skills is not a forte for us autistics-in fact more often then not we are left behind from almost all social activities
(it sure is evident if you were to spend a week viewing my life-I can count in one hand the number of times in my live I've had visitors at my house in the 43 yrs I've been alive-and it isn't because i never want visitors-its because im just too 'weird for anyone to want to stick around near me for too long-here at the DZ i spend more time alone in the fields taking pictures and video listening to my Ipod-then I do talking to people. And that isn't by choice-i would like to be invited to evening activities with other skydivers as much as anyone else who goes-i just don't get invited)
- and finally my paralysis, & ALS... ok so its a 'jumble of 'differences'/'disabilities that I deal with, but who in this forum posting as a person with a disability doesn't have lots of sh*t to deal with?

Having said that, I've done my best to try to encourage pookie to continue with one threat (or maybe a few?), and actually even post something in the body of that message.

I mean the reality is, that in the last 15 days, pookie has made 12 separate threads, and out of those
are threads with a subject but nothing in the body.

In one thread i did my best to try to encourage pookie to add information, via various methods-explaining how it helps us all to have something in the subject as well as the body of the message,
how important it is for us to know what he is doing, how, his progression to date, and what worked and what didn't.

furthermore, when it was initially brought up one of his ;count down threads;-which seems to be lost-I cant find that one- SOMEONE already posted a comment about not just giving us a different thread for each count down day but perhaps just adding to the same thread day after day as the count down was going on.

And that he should start adding info in the body of the message,

I jumped in and stood on pookies side-sharing that we DO have a variety of disabilities, and they affect us in various ways-physically, emotionally, cognitively etc.

but to sum up what has been happening in the last 15days,

Now to put this all into some type of perspective,
looking at posts purely from those of us who are paralyzed here is a bit of a summary.

Dale was a first time skydiver-he has posted a total of 3 separate posts
Over a period from Sept 2008 until Dec 2009-yes each thread has LOTS of info, photos links to videos etc.
With the first one being ParaChutePlegic in sept. 2008
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3348407;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

I chose the route of making one post-and adding to it-lie a blog format-if people want to read it they know what they get the whole picture from beginning to end. Starting with my 1st introductory entry on Sept 20th 2007-well after I had done my first few jumps and the final entry to date being on Nov 27 2009. That threat can be found at:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=3055760;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25

As for pookie
One of the first of his posts was on Dec 15th-that poll to choose between:
“Is there a Gimp Sky Diving Team” and “2 weeks until..1st USA paraplegic skydiver Coming Soon”

1st USA paraplegic skydiver Coming Soon
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3743088;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
(maybe I’m not intelligent enough to see the connection between those two questions, but to me it is difficult to see such a poll as a poll-to me the questions are very different topics-like I said I’m autistic and have a head injury so maybe im not noticing some basic easily recognized logic in that poll)[/]:|

Only...5 Days until my 1st Solo FreeFall
; http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3753533;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Only 4 Days until my Solo Jump!!
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3754476;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Solo Dive in Z-Hills this weekend
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3759526;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Saturday Z-Hills Be There !!!
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3760520;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Happy Holidays to all Cloud Jumpers!!!
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3761061;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

I am so happy
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3763070;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Out of a total of 12 new messages.posts there are 7 without any message in the body of the post only the title.
It IS frustrating to not get any info-which is relevant as Dale mentioned.

I did my best to try to support pookie in learning how to add information, and suggested that if writing wasn’t ;his thing’ then one of those friends he speaks of, could give him a hand and sum up his experiences and share these with us, but somehow that particular 'count down' thread is now missing (I think it was his 3 days left count down threat-since that ne isnt here anymore)

After all, Pookie’s jumping IS IMPORTANT, and remarkable-which makes it even more important to know the details then just any first time skydiver.

Would those who know pookie-care about him, were there to cheer his landings-please take the time to give the fellow a hand... in adding some details?
if asking pookie himself is not a viable option, i know TK is an articulate man, and who ever this other instructor was who 'fell off' maybe they can add some details of at least that jump.

I've heard of pookie since April 2008, and have some info on his situation back then with the wind tunnel trip (s) but it is NOT MY PLACE to detail 2nd hand information, as to what happened then and what the 'issues' were-since I was not there.

Like i said in the thread that is now missing,
if the Zhills folks care for pookie as much as it is evident in these threads-why is no one giving him a little bit of a helping hand in adding some information-particulars of these last two jumps -since it seems some of you were there
- perhaps share with us what type of modifications has pookie been given for his gear?
debrief the jumps,
tell us details,
why did that instructor fall off,
and the video like dale csaid chop chop chop=as Dale put it.

-if pookie doesn't have the computer program or skills needed to put up the video hello friends of his? where are you....

its great your here to offer support
-clearly it is helpful and pookie is excited, as we all were on our first jumps, and all 3 of us paralyzed folks on this forum who are active (yes Peter Hewitt was te 1st one and his instructor Tonto is not with us, I have Peters gear now since he isnt jumping
but out of us active paralyzed jumpers
-Dale, Pookie and mself-the two of us try to add details (some of us-il.e. me-wrote a little too much at times-wich is why you don't need to read my words if it bothers you- but come on this is getting a little more then frustrating... we get the count downs, the building of excitement-believe me i was thinking of pookies jump on and off all day when i knew he was doing it-and to be given no details, no video, ...its certainly a let down and if it wasn't for the fact that pookie is 'one of us' (jumpers with disabilities) i would of stopped reading this stuff a long time ago.

Hi Pookieland,
I'm looking forward to seeing the video once it's available, and future stories about how you deal with learning to fly.

From time to time plenty of us have gotten a little excited about posting things, whether new to the sport or not. You were taking it well beyond the normal limits of etiquette with all those posts with little content so I did call you on it. Anyway, sounds like everything may be a little calmer now.

Happy New Year!

Ok first let me get thiss out so there is no more comfusion, " I don't know how to and onto a thread". I stubled onto post anything. " I myself have not seen the video yet" Tony the camera man has it and will show it to me on saturday. I don't know what he has planed for the video, but he is one of my camera men and he runs that part of what I do. As far as what motifications I have, I did know that I had some Big secrete that someone wanted. I have 3 years of notes and a log book with pitcures and drewings of our trial and errors that's what it took. If you know TK he is a straight forwad type of guy and feel free to ask him anything you want. I don't have some big secret everyone will be different because of there disabilitie. The main thing to have is a person who believes in you and willing to go the distance, but with also understanding that this might not work. I have sent out plenty of dress rehursell pictures to people that have asked, but I have never been known as a person who does'nt want to help others. So by knowing I don't know how to do a thread and I have'nt even seen the video yet, which should have been your first question. You should be more mindful of how you present yourself to people, because you just might need them some day. man life is rugh enough with out people throwing hatful things around.
Stop Touching Me!!!

Muff Brother# 4466

Thanks for the detailed reply.:)Seriously.

It's been a bit frustrating to see you have a new thread, open it, and there's nothing there.

This isn't hating on you, it's just expressing how I feel. I've heard a little about you, I think it's absolutely amazing, incredible, inspiring (and a whole bunch of other positive words). I'd really like to hear more.

If you want to add onto a thread, just click on "REPLY" at the upper right.
If you want to include the text of that post, then click on the "QUOTE".
Hint: if you want to see how somebody did something (like make an emoticon face or a clicky or something) use the quote. The text to make it happen will show up in the box your typing shows up in.

Congrats on your jumps and good luck with the future.

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Ok first let me get thiss out so there is no more comfusion, " I don't know how to and onto a thread". I stubled onto post anything. " I myself have not seen the video yet" Tony the camera man has it and will show it to me on saturday. I don't know what he has planed for the video, but he is one of my camera men and he runs that part of what I do. As far as what motifications I have, I did know that I had some Big secrete that someone wanted. I have 3 years of notes and a log book with pitcures and drewings of our trial and errors that's what it took. If you know TK he is a straight forwad type of guy and feel free to ask him anything you want. I don't have some big secret everyone will be different because of there disabilitie. The main thing to have is a person who believes in you and willing to go the distance, but with also understanding that this might not work. I have sent out plenty of dress rehursell pictures to people that have asked, but I have never been known as a person who does'nt want to help others. So by knowing I don't know how to do a thread and I have'nt even seen the video yet, which should have been your first question. You should be more mindful of how you present yourself to people, because you just might need them some day. man life is rugh enough with out people throwing hatful things around.

AWESOME Pookie... just what I was hoping you would start to share with us.

As you said TK is a sttraight forward guy-I haven't met him, but he must be if Angus calls him a friend-Angus is perhaps the most respectable individual ive known-and chooses his friends wisely and carefully.

Having said that I'ts great that you let us know whats up with the video-you didnt even see it yet.
Clearly your video guy has something awesome planned for your video because typically we get our videos within 1/2 hr or so of landing.

The yr's of notes and drawing's is a great sign. I am so happy to read that-it means you've kept in safe place all the information it took to get you here and I feel confident you will keep doing the same from here onward (At least till you get your license ;) -seems after the license many even start to get sloppy with filling in their log books-not good-I also keep my own notes besides my log book which is is the 'official' thing that is required for me to show to the officials to get further licenses after this one that I now have.

THANK YOU POOKIE for putting much thought into how you replied to us, because if you were not a gentle heart guy you could of easily slammed me ahnd peter (and the other guy in that thread thats missing now-who i tried to correct for being harsh-my bad on that-you took the high road and didnt tell him off).

I hope you didnt mean that we think you have some big secret-no it isnt that.
i will show you in an attachment here what i mean by the question on gear and modifications.

as an example, Tonto (whom the skydiving world and his friends and family lost Oct 2007) came up with the idea along with his student Peter Hewitt that having our skydiving pants modified a certain way is helpful.
Dale came up with an additional modification that helped him -which i have not adopted-yet but perhaps need to some day-as my condition is progressive.

So by the fact that Peter shared with me pictures of how his pants were made=we made pants like that for me.
By me showing in my post how i made the pants, Dale was able to take the basic idea and make his pants, and add to them to fit his needs.
Now someday when you get more comfortable with the posting part-perhaps you will show pictures of your gear=if you have pants modified also=so that way the next person who wants to try something like this, will be able to look through my postings, Dale's postings, and your postings to get as much information as possible-so that person will be able to get the basics of what is helpful and what wasnt helpful-so they can try their first AFF jump as safely as possible and just as importantly find an instruxtor willing to teach them.

As Angus said, TK is perhaps one of the only instructors he knows of, who is highly qualified, and capable of teaching paralyzed people.
I know in several other areas others with paralysis have contacted me and said they have tried to go to dropzones and found that they cant get anyone willing to try to teach them/

As you know from experience, it is a BIG PROJECT and the instructor has to be someone truly with a big heart willing to give up lots of his time/and potential earnings (if he was working with others he may get paid more=in my case because i live on disability and have minimal inome Angus waived his fees completely-that is a BIG sacrifice-he could of had a paying customer each time he jumped with me.

Thanks for replying with such kind and informative words.

We all look forward to the video when it arrives and surely that video will answer most of our questions we have now, because we will get to SEE YOU and how it goes, what happened to that other instructor who fell off, etc.

thanks for your patience with us all.

now here is the example i wanted to show you on what i meant by "modifications".

the pants at the top -with the 'thor written on them are my modified pants (but ive modified them since-a little and this winter project im modifying a jumpsuit i got to my purposes-bought a ton a rigging equiptment and when im done i should have a freefly suit-because these pants last only a couple of hundred jumps before they are so worn they cant be used anymore).

now the 2nd picture is Peters pants,
you can see the similarities and how with the help of Peter sharing the pictures of his modified gear we were able to modify my gear to suit me which help in my ability to skydive.

Hi Pookie,

I thought to post this for you, i hope it is useful in some way. It is about posting, how to add information, how to add photos etc. first I will share some links:

In the “GENERAL” forum in the “announcements” section the top message is called:
New to Dropzone.com? Read this first.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1008849;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

it has a lot of basic information on how to post things, and where to post them-that sort of thing.

The FORUM FAQ’s (frequently asked questions)
thread is found here
http://www.dropzone.com/help/Forums/

this link brings you to showing how you can attach pictures or links to videos to your messages –like the links to where your video will be when you post it on the internet.
http://www.dropzone.com/content/Detailed/347.html

Now I will try to explain how to add message to your post-so that you can continue adding more information on a post you start.

For example, if you started a message called:
"information about my 1st solo jump"

then wanted to add the information in it, and as people replied you could reply to them separately (to a single person who replied to you) or just a general new message discussing what is going on.

You've obviously figured out much of this already:

1) how to start a post B|
which is using the button :post new: in the upper right corner of the forum you want to post your message in.

2) this brings you to the screen which has a blue line at the top with white letters :subject:-that's where you put the name of the subject you are posting about-as you've been doing-B|.

3) in that same screen you will see a clear box with nothing on it (it is the box I am writing in) which again you have figured out how to do) ;)

4) on the left side there are many yellow faces, if you put your mouse over them and click on them that face will appear in your message (I've seen you doing that also-you basically got the hang of most of this already) :D

5) below the box where you are writing your message there are small boxes with the words " code ", " reply ", " quote ", " b ", " u with a line under it, " /i ", " email " and "/url".
These give you the option to do the following:

the /i lets you change some of your words into italics (this slanted writing ;))
bold or
underlined

IF you want to use any of them, then you highlight by right clicking over the words you want to put these effects on and go down to that button and press it.
so when i want to make something bold i highlight that word (the word bold in this case) and go click on that button with the " b " on it.

sometimes when you have written a post and several people reply, you may wish to reply to one person specifically (I will use Peter as an example kus if he doesn't like it, next time he comes jumping in my backyard I will just shove him out of the plane-since we got no door its easy-and he wont let me admire his vintage canopy collection-but its worth it- :Don you Peter ;):o )

So lets say you wanted to reply to Peters message go up to his message and you will see on the right side of his message two words " reply" and "quote".

you can reply directly to him either way.
the difference is that if you press the quote button, his words will appear at the top of the screen you will be writing in, and then you write below it-this can be helpful if you are trying to make a point in reference to something he said specifically, because you can use the bold, and underline over his words also-so when your replying to him you can underline the words of his you are specifically referring to.

if you choose to just make a general post referring to what he is saying, you can press the reply button and then the subject line at the top (in the blue line with the word subject and the box in it), will have these words:

Re: Peter-and followed by what ever is the name of the subject matter.

6) changing the subject line in the same thread-posted message:notice in this post I am making, i changed the subject like from "Re: [pookieland] I am so Happy!!! "
to:
"information on posting in the forms-hope it is helpful."

This can be useful when you want to do what I just did-replying in your thread to a subject that has come up for discussion but not the exact original message that was posted.
I did that because I wanted to give a title to my current message-because it is not directly related to your original message-about being happy for having done your jump-but rather a message that is adding information to the discussion on the way posts have been made-so it is now replying to a section of what this post has within it

7) the /url button is used when you want to make a link to something in your message.

Like at the top of this message I put a few links from this forum to direct the reader to have a look at those links.

That is how you would put the link to your video when you get it.
when you get the video, just go to the page where ever it is going to be-whether skydivecity or on youtube and copy the URL at the top of the screen (the 'address' to your video) and post it in your message and then click that /url button.

One final note-sometimes when I click on those buttons, nothing happens-i need to click on them a second time. Once I see that the .url (or what ever i was intending to do) shows up between the words I typed then i know it worked,

but i hope that gives a general idea of what i mean.

now im excited for tomorrow-VIDEO TIME!B|;)

Where To Start…

I still don’t have the video yet and I don’t know what my camera man has planned for me, but it must be a good thing. As for my modifications I do have pics of a dress rehearsal we did a couple weeks prior to my solos. I think this will be a good place to start, plus you can see me as I was in free fall and under canopy. And when I am aloud to release the video you will be able to see everything at work, but for now I will try to describe the still shots.
Send me your Email address and I will forward what I have.
Stop Touching Me!!!

Muff Brother# 4466