skydude2000

FINALLY got my 'A'

Hey Gang,

I'm sure everyone gets this, but I just had to share. After 7 years of sporadic jumping, recurrency training and jumps, a fractured spine, concussion sprained hip and knee, blood, sweat and beers, I FINALLY achieved my 'A' CoP. Now the real fun begins. Thanks to everyone at PST for helping me make it happen, and for putting up with me for so damn long. Thanks Jeff for my FINAL 'A' evaluation jump; it was awesome. It's absolute proof, if I can do it, YOU can do it!!!

Blue skies to EVERYBODY!! :)
PULL!! or DIE!!

[B]CONGRATZ ADAM!!!![/B]

It is very encouraging and refreshing to read this B| I wish you endless years & jumps in the sport! B|

Now...update your profile... ;)

~Ralf

Edited to add: :D:D:D:D:D:D

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

that's great and whats just as wonderful is that I have you IN my camera that day.

Nice weekend of jumping, we had fun!

Congradulations, you ARE an inspiration and this yr with the Caravan really helps to get us all up n flying....

FUN new things happening at PST for sure,
including the provincials...

COme watch skydude jump, and the gimps in FF flying along with him.... very soon in the skies of PST
;)

To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works

That's what my S & TA said, lol. He said 'You know what's next, right?' I said :S 'Um. . . . . . . a lot of fun???' He said 'Yeah, but now you go for your 'B'! Didn't know I'd hafta work through the whole damn alphabet :) It never ends, does it?? lol

PULL!! or DIE!!

That's what my S & TA said, lol. He said 'You know what's n...
! Didn't know I'd hafta work through the whole damn alphabet :) It never ends, does it?? lol

I think it ends at F

E= exhibition,
and
F= 'F*ck'd up OOPS!"

(hoping no one gets the F licence, but seems that every yr someone or another does)

OOhh maybe
G=Ground Rush for the BASE jumpers?
H=Hospital was your mailing address for several months licence
To become active member in the Bonus Days Club you must very narrowly escape eternal freefall ... one exciting time.)-Pat Works

Guess what? My timing couldn't be better :) Just received the last sig for my 'A'. Finished the Brian Germain Canopy Course. Just started reading an autographed ;) copy of Parachute and it's Pilot, and already, I'm learning a ton of crap I'd never thought of before. I'm also finding myself having A LOT more fun on my most recent jumps, than I've had in a long time.

Just feeling great about how things are going, jumping-wise. That is all :)

Blue Skies.
PULL!! or DIE!!

I'm real happy for you, and watching you come down from your graduating jump (I have a photo of you and the coach walking back from your landing.. both of you look happy)...

I'm real proud of you, most specifically for your determination to stick on, and keep at it....

I wish I will have the determination you have.

Now, as for that A, B, S, E, stuff (its just B.A.S.E. acronum and propably he was being 'silly' by asking when your going to do your building, span/bridge and earth jumps if you did your a=arial).

It matters not, for you've done something that perhaps no one else in your situatioin has accomplished.... I have not heard of it anyways.

good on YOU, and keep up this great work....
soon enough you will end up with that B, (and the c.a.s.e. kind)

hugs,
-minna